Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   rogue mods again (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=414478)

El Diablo 06-02-2007 03:40 PM

Re: rogue mods again

GM,

Grand plan, baby, grand plan.

Dynasty 07-08-2007 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought the prevailing rumor was that [censored] found a girl and was off being in love and ignoring the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't one of [censored]'s alternate accounts Jeremy517? Or, am I confusing that account with some other Jeremy account?

If so, he's been posting regularly for 2.5 months.

durron597 07-09-2007 10:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I thought the prevailing rumor was that [censored] found a girl and was off being in love and ignoring the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't one of [censored]'s alternate accounts Jeremy517? Or, am I confusing that account with some other Jeremy account?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am 95% sure that Jeremy517 is not censored. Basically censored would have had to make a second AIM name and lied to me about who he was to pull it off.

Dynasty 07-09-2007 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am 95% sure that Jeremy517 is not censored. Basically censored would have had to make a second AIM name and lied to me about who he was to pull it off.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, what's his account that has Jeremy in the title? He definitely has one. He used it to mod OOT in '05.

durron597 07-09-2007 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So, what's his account that has Jeremy in the title? He definitely has one. He used it to mod OOT in '05.

[/ QUOTE ]

i want to say jeremy1921 but thats probably wrong, it was 4 digits for sure though

MrWookie 07-09-2007 09:07 PM

It was Jeremy7321. It's the same as his MySpace page. In other news, when I went to look that up, I saw that he signed into his MySpace account TODAY, serendipitously. I suppose it might be a next-of-kin or something, but I'd say there's a good chance he's still alive and not in jail.

Mat Sklansky 10-12-2007 02:25 PM

His page: http://www.myspace.com/jeremy7321

is now gone

Mat Sklansky 10-12-2007 02:26 PM

And as long as I'm thinking about bad news. Anybody know what's happening with Felicia?

*TT* 10-12-2007 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And as long as I'm thinking about bad news. Anybody know what's happening with Felicia?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. She is getting better. That woman keeps dancing with the devil - and she keeps winning. Go girl! -
Link to Felicia's blog

FeliciaLee 10-14-2007 11:40 AM

I am getting better. Thanks for asking about me, Mat. This has been a long, rough road, and I have doubts that it is my last brush with pancreatitis, but I can always hope.

With some good luck, I should be back within a month or two.

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]