Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   November Low-Content Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=536645)

Hobbs. 11-30-2007 02:00 AM

Re: Question

back in the day, my first shot at online 15/30, a guy opened the button, I 3 balled A9o in the sb, bb folded, and btn folded. Wooot. wooot.

that_pope 11-30-2007 02:03 AM

I am sure there should be a case where there are two people posting missed blinds, both blinds post, and there is a kill pot posted....but it hasn't happened to me. That would be 6 bigblinds in the pot before the cards are dealt.

HOWMANY 11-30-2007 02:40 AM

Commerce wifi sucks

ProfessorBen 11-30-2007 04:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
back in the day, my first shot at online 15/30, a guy opened the button, I 3 balled A9o in the sb, bb folded, and btn folded. Wooot. wooot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing happened live at 20/40 once where I 3-balled AJs in BB.

sternroolz 11-30-2007 08:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing happened live at 20/40 once where I 3-balled AJs in BB.

[/ QUOTE ]

My personal best was not pf, where I match you guys, but rather on the flop. UTG weak tight raises, moron in the CO 3bets, I cap the button with AK. Moron BB calls, UTG calls, moron CO calls. Flop is raggedy as it gets. All check to me. I fire, all fold. LOL.

nineinchal 11-30-2007 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
***LOW-CONTENT QUESTION***

What's the biggest pot you've taken down preflop? My personal record comes from a live 20-40 game. Limp, raise, I 3-bet and all fold.

--Nate

[/ QUOTE ]

This exact situation happened to me twice in one night back in the summer. What kinda idiot raises and folds to a 3bet preflop?

[/ QUOTE ]

Saw that on line after a few hundred thousand hands, but never live. Yet.

that_pope 11-30-2007 12:55 PM

I suck at poker...I raise in LP with 22 and BB calls as he always does when I raise. Flop comes:
T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
He checks, I bet, he calls. Him calling means very little, since he would never checkraise regardless of his holding.

Turn comes 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
He checks, and I check behind. River comes a 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] He checks, I am about to bet, but as he checks he makes a comment about having two pair, and I am scared of like 77, so I check behind. He shows 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. The dealer pushes the two T's and the 3 up for two pair. I correct the dealer and announce he has T's and 6's with a 4 kicker, hoping he will turn his hand over and muck it. Five more seconds go by and I open my hand and he gets the pot...

Justin A 11-30-2007 01:21 PM

It's better to win big pots preflop without 3betting.

Limper, I raise, CO poster folds, blinds fold, limper folds.

stinkypete 11-30-2007 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

his fold is probably correct considering how bad he plays

SNOWBALL 11-30-2007 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

his fold is probably correct considering how bad he plays

[/ QUOTE ]

lol