Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Neteller Poll: Would you go back? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=357012)

Dire 03-16-2007 10:04 PM

Neteller Poll: Would you go back?

5thStreetHog 03-16-2007 10:07 PM

Re: Neteller Poll: Would you go back?

The second question is funny.

holdme 03-16-2007 10:44 PM

YESYESYESYESYES

They were fast and easy and didn't charge anything for transfers that I used.

DMoogle 03-16-2007 11:38 PM

There's no way they're staying in business with the U.S. Even before they denied us americans our monies, they said that they were going to stop allowing us to transfer to gambling merchants, remember?

The only way it'll ever happen is if the UIGEA gets COMPLETELY nullified by whatever Barney Frank is cooking up. Even then, I doubt they'll continue with the U.S. because their reputation is TERRIBLE now.

Also, in regards to the second question, I don't think there's any way in hell we're just going to get a percentage of our money. It's going to be all or nothing.

Broke Rounder 03-17-2007 12:45 AM

No, I would never go back to those guys after what they did to us.

PerDoom 03-17-2007 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No, I would never go back to those guys after what they did to us.

[/ QUOTE ]

yep

Ibanez8185 03-17-2007 01:15 AM

I would go back [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I wouldn't keep any money in there, I would just use it to transfer between sites. I am missing out on A LOT of bonuses right now and it sucks.

If something comes out thats better than Neteller there is no way in hell I would go back to them.

DMoogle 03-17-2007 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If something comes out thats better or equivalent or even a bit worse than Neteller there is no way in hell I would go back to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's really disheartening. Before all this [censored] happened, most people (I think) trusted Neteller over most of the poker sites, save for possibly PokerStars.

SoftcoreRevolt 03-17-2007 01:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If something comes out thats better or equivalent or even a bit worse than Neteller there is no way in hell I would go back to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's really disheartening. Before all this [censored] happened, most people (I think) trusted Neteller over most of the poker sites, save for possibly PokerStars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same. But even with this, I'd probably go back if the alternatives were the same if this scenerio happened. I trusted NETeller more than any internet business, so this is just depressing.

andywend 03-17-2007 02:09 AM

Anybody who would use Neteller after this debacle whether they are U.S. based or not should have their head examined.

Its always a possibility that other countries will go after online gambling in the same way my useless government did.

Neteller knows that every U.S. citizen's money is being held hostage and they continue to agree to continuance after continuance. In addition, they have completely shut off communication with those affected and haven't made a update on their website in 6 weeks.

Does anybody really think they would act any differently in the future if another country was involved?

I would pay a pretty penny to be alone with the CEO of Neteller for even 30 seconds. Hopefully someone with nothing to lose decides to take a trip to Isle of Man and pay their headquarters a visit.