Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   TP + gutshot - when to let it go (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=536898)

z28dreams 11-02-2007 12:12 PM

TP + gutshot - when to let it go

Full Tilt Poker, $0.10/$0.25 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

BTN: $34.80
SB: $52.45
BB: $22.15
UTG: $29.25
Hero (CO): $26.95

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
UTG folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.85</font>, 2 folds, BB calls $0.60

Flop: ($1.80) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $1.80</font>, Hero calls $1.80

Turn: ($5.40) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $5.40</font>, Hero folds

Look ok?

Villain is super-nitty, like 15/5

retep 11-02-2007 12:18 PM

Re: TP + gutshot - when to let it go

on the flop

Ra_ 11-02-2007 12:25 PM

if villan is nitty post flop, low aggr etc. you can consider folding this flop. but i think you played it fine for most villans. The gutshot doesn't matter much with one to come.

kurto 11-02-2007 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if villan is nitty post flop, low aggr etc. you can consider folding this flop. but i think you played it fine for most villans. The gutshot doesn't matter much with one to come.

[/ QUOTE ]

You think most villains donk into you here without an ace? Are you hoping that they've leading into you with A2?

z28dreams 11-02-2007 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You think most villains donk into you here without an ace? Are you hoping that they've leading into you with A2?

[/ QUOTE ]

Kurto - exactly. I figured peeling one street wouldn't be too bad though, because he could have a lot of 2nd pair type hands. Plus, there's a possibility for runner-runner flush, and that's worth at least 56594860 outs right?

Ra_ 11-02-2007 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah i'll concede that point, but i think this villan could be donking qq-88 here to "see where there at". i think you are mostly behind though. on second thought a fold is probably better on this board.

what is villains aggro stats?

Profish2285 11-02-2007 01:57 PM

I fold this flop honestly. He donked so strong that he obviously has an ace much more often than not. If he has an ace then youre in some bad shape.