Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   relative playability of starting hands, a list of, have you? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=374910)

fraac 04-10-2007 04:37 AM

relative playability of starting hands, a list of, have you?

With 72o at the bottom. Pokertracker stats of a great player should converge to the answer I seek. For recent most popular game conditions: no-limit, online, small-medium stakes, probably 6max. Available?

KLJ 04-10-2007 04:39 AM

Re: relative playability of starting hands, a list of, have you?

AA
KK
QQ
72o

This what you're looking for?

steel108 04-10-2007 04:44 AM

Your playable hand ranges can't be static. There are so many factors that dictate what you should be playing including table dynamics, tendancy of players at the table, position, your specific image, etc.... There are some tables where I run 32/25 and others where I run 15/12. I don't think you will get the answer you seek; at least nothing that will be of value to you.

fraac 04-10-2007 04:46 AM

With enough hands played, it should be what I want.

KLJ: yeah, but with EVs attached.

jii 04-10-2007 07:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
...I don't think you will get the answer you seek; at least nothing that will be of value to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

hra146 04-10-2007 07:36 AM

Is this philosophy ?

punter11235 04-10-2007 09:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Your playable hand ranges can't be static. There are so many factors that dictate what you should be playing including table dynamics, tendancy of players at the table, position, your specific image, etc....

[/ QUOTE ]

Fascinating.
I always play the same when first to enter at every of my 10 tables. I just follow the default for the day (which vary depending on my mood as I would die from boredom always playing the same but thats about only factor I consider).

fraac 04-10-2007 09:29 AM

I have all the other variables factored in (or out) already. The game type, in some broad sense I suspect is meaningful when viewed in comparison, can be characterised by the relative playabilities of starting hands. Who said 72o was worst anyway? Maybe the modern game doesn't play that way.

None of which is what presently interests me, but there it is.

Handily, if a good player has played a large number of hands, this information is very easy to obtain. Can anyone help?