Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Best place to play $1/$2 NLHE in Atlantic City (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=540048)

NYTyler 11-06-2007 09:45 PM

Best place to play $1/$2 NLHE in Atlantic City

I know that a lot of people will say that it doesn't matter where you play...it matters more what your table is like, and that is true. But I prefer Caesar's to play $1/$2. And I think there is a good reason for this. It's not known as a premier poker room so therefore there are a lot of recreational gamblers playing there...in other words people who will gamble at poker in the same way as they would gamble at other games. Not so many sharks. And therefore a better frequency of generally less experienced and weaker opponents. Generally their $1/$2 games have good action all the time.

I was curious what the general consensus was on 2P2 and what other people thought about where they liked to play $1/$2 in when in AC.

dudemanjack 11-07-2007 12:23 AM

Re: Best place to play $1/$2 NLHE in Atlantic City

The general pigheadedness and incompetence of the dealers and floor at Caesars keeps me from playing there. They are easily the worst in AC. The games there are over rated as well. 1/2 NLHE games are soft everywhere.

xxrod17xx 11-07-2007 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The general pigheadedness and incompetence of the dealers and floor at Caesars keeps me from playing there. They are easily the worst in AC. The games there are over rated as well. 1/2 NLHE games are soft everywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

I lol'd room manager turned me down for an audition and told me they only hire experienced dealers. I was like ORLY? lol

StarkNaked 11-07-2007 12:40 AM

I'm not telling you then my room will be overrun by 2p2ers no thank you!

Poshua 11-07-2007 12:47 AM

Why isn't there an option to vote for Resorts?

NickMPK 11-07-2007 01:30 AM

A few weeks ago I would have said Hilton without hesitation, but I can't endorse it now that their poker room is closed. We'll see how things go when the new room opens, but I doubt it will be an improvement since they are down-scaling. You still can't beat their poker rate.

Gonso 11-07-2007 01:31 AM

It's like $2 isn't it? It was the best in town last I checked

Mr. AtlanticCity 11-07-2007 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can not vote becuase Resorts is not a choice. Where else can you go and always immediately get a seat at 1/2? There is always only one 1/2 table open, and never a wait list.

NYTyler 11-07-2007 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can not vote becuase Resorts is not a choice. Where else can you go and always immediately get a seat at 1/2? There is always only one 1/2 table open, and never a wait list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry...I forgot about Resorts but you are right.

Mr. AtlanticCity 11-07-2007 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry...I forgot about Resorts but you are right.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's ok, I was joking and being scarcastic. I voted for Showboat.