Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Nez477 03-27-2007 12:47 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
Some thoughts:

-agree with traz too much trash was posted yesterday. I'm not going to read through the non-vowel posts unless I have to.

-The last few games I have played with sighing he has been a wolfy villager and lynched because of it.

-using the halfway rule on traz day 2 is LOL. (IE traz is evil becuase he wasn't poisoned/night killed).

lynch IY until I find something better.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm tired of the 'trash yesterday' comment. I think at least one of the people posting this are in fact wolves. I really liked the challenge of reading and posting all of that yesterday. Even reading it is fun to decipher.

Also, I think FCBL needs a reread. He is posting 0 strategy thus far this game and is flying UTR and yet is around, which always cues me off.

I still think Traz is evil. I don't get how I'm trapped, Durron. For one, peeking Traz day 1 is uber silly and 2, just because Shorty had opinions yesterday doesn't mean much as he OBVIOUSLY is changing his tune on things today.

I feel semi-frustrated today with the direction things are going. Mostly because Zurvan acts like it's 100% my fault that he pisses me off and is sarcastic and that's ok but if it frustrates me then it's not ok. Just bark up another tree and let it go.

Also, I know nothing about Tiedup and feel weird about the train going on him today.

Also, I feel like we are having another day with tons of posts and barely any content. Maybe I'm partly to blame for this, but let's not get derailed.

I'm keeping my vote on Traz for a while and people really need to look into his posts.

I just really don't think villager Traz does what he did to Chim yesterday. Period. Traz is a good reader and I by Chim's second post pretty much felt 99% that he was villager.

Upon rereading Books d1, I am very comfortable voting for him as well.

I'll maybe make a complete list at some point today as a reference point.

But at this point in time....

Traz
Books
Jared
Sighing?
IY?
FCBL?
FMXDA?

Are all on my radar.

I request that we start posting more content today and stop making one sentence posts.

TIEdup14 03-27-2007 12:53 PM

Why am I wolfy?

Voting to kill Neil was a knee jerk reaction. I thought he was a wolf faking seer, or something. I didnt think someone would REALLY be dumb/inconsiderate enough to reveal their true role. I am used to turbos. In turbos, fake seer = wolf. So I was 100% wrong on that one.

I genuinely think that in long games day one is a crapfest, too much noise and too little info to work with. I just went with the village and voted chim, like everyone else was doing. It was very obvious that I was just going with the group on that one, I didnt try to "sneak in" my post or post it late in the day. Just a normal vote.

After that the vowel thing kicked in, and we're pretty much in agreement that the posts after that were useless and quite frankly dangerous.

If Durron really thinks I'm a wolf based on my THREE posts, then all the power to him. But let's at least be honest here-- he's just guessing. He doesnt have a "read."

If I had to vote right now I'd pick Durron just because he's going after me so hard with so little evidence. But I'll see how things go first.

aaronk56 03-27-2007 01:03 PM

Was the thread just locked for a moment?

Anyway I voted for the inn. Now I'm going out for a drink.

dmk 03-27-2007 01:08 PM

All of you saying that IY is suspect, I have 1 word for you: Why? I really don't understand at all. If I had to make a list, he'd be an 8 on the villa-scale.

dmk 03-27-2007 01:09 PM

Okay, maybe a 7. But you get the point.

Mark_K 03-27-2007 01:12 PM

End of yesterday and today, I've liked Sighing's posts. I'm still not clearing him but I think we have better lynch candidates.

Based on reads I think DMK is villagery but what happened to his "Balls to the wall" villager game?

I think Tiedup is an unknown. With yesterdays event, and who knows whatever outside influences, I think we should wait on him....

However, there is a bigger wolf out there. By the end of the day, assuming Tiedup posts some reasonable content, I'm going to be voting for my BIGGEST wolf suspect: NEZ!!!!

His posts seem crafted and a little forced. Especially compared to his last two LOTR games where he was a villager.
In CYOA Nez is NOT playing a normal NEZ villager game. One tipping point is the support he gave for my comments about Sighing/Durron and Neil being GF. I thought my ideas were lukewarm (What do you except D1???) but he gave them a "thumbs up" like a sneaky wolf would do...

He is the clearest wolf on my list. (Tiedup is simply a big unknown)

BTW, I'm going with page 55....

vote Nez

LuckayLuck 03-27-2007 01:14 PM

unvote Tiedup
you really sure about this one, durron?
I think the people who immediately voted neil on his role-claim yesterday are not wolves

(when voting tiedup with you, durron, I hadn't yet looked back to see who voted neil as "knee-jerk reactions". I actually still haven't)

let's find someone better durronator

chuckleslovakian 03-27-2007 01:16 PM

Luckay, be honest

Are you the Saboteur?

Iron_Yuppie 03-27-2007 01:19 PM

Everyone voting for me is doing the village a grave disservice.

I'm on fire this game, I can feel it.

LuckayLuck 03-27-2007 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Luckay, be honest

Are you the Saboteur?

[/ QUOTE ]
I wish I was the saboteur (but I'm not)