Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

GetThere1Time 03-27-2007 03:53 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

7 mins for event votes

[5] Aaronk56 voted for Nez477
[0] Bluffblank
[0] boiler_bd voted for Aaronk56
[0] Chuckleslovakian voted for Durron597
[0] Dmk voted for Aaronk56
[1] Durron597 voted for Aaronk56
[0] Dusting voted for Sighing
[0] Econophile voted for Sighing
[1] Fcbl voted for Nez477
[1] Fmxda voted for Wdcbooks
[1] iron_yuppie voted for Sighing
[0] Jaredl
[0] Jeremy517
[0] Kbar13 voted for Sighing
[0] Kumubou voted for Traz
[0] Kyrosmother voted for Tiedup14
[1] Lastchance voted for Sighing
[0] Luckayluck voted for Aaronk56
[0] Madtown voted for Aaronk56
[0] mark_k voted for Nez477
[0] Mdorand voted for Zurvan
[0] Metsandfinsfan voted for Fcbl
[3] Nez477 voted for Traz
[0] Shortline99 voted for iron_yuppie
<font color="red"> [6] Sighing </font>
[0] Thebram voted for Fmxda
[2] Tiedup14
[2] Traz
[0] Voj voted for Tiedup14
[1] Wdcbooks
[0] Xoom voted for Sighing
[1] Zurvan voted for Lastchance

dmk 03-27-2007 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Boiler is sneaking his way up the list

[/ QUOTE ]

not correct

[/ QUOTE ]

Lemme check...

Yup, he's definitely sneaking up my list. I believe I am correct.

durron597 03-27-2007 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Boiler is sneaking his way up the list

[/ QUOTE ]

not correct

[/ QUOTE ]

Lemme check...

Yup, he's definitely sneaking up my list. I believe I am correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

granted. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

GetThere1Time 03-27-2007 04:00 PM

Event voting closed

GetThere1Time 03-27-2007 04:05 PM

***************EVENT***************

page 55

You all pack in the bottom floor of the local inn. Your comrades fill up the remainder of the long tables. Finally, you can relax. There's singing, dancing, food, and drink. For most of the day you sit around sharing old war stories. Your company bard is quite drunk and singing and dancing on the tables. Everyone is having a good time and most have forgotten their troubles, hell, some have forgetten their names by now.

<u>EVENT RESULTS:</u><font color="red">Some of you get beer muscles, some of you are passed out stone cold. All players will voting power randomized from 0 to 2 though this will be weighted toward 1. 20%/60%/20%. You will not know what your voting strength is. Also there are a few members of your group who are quite in their element. The Temptress will gain a one time role block tonight and the Bard will gain a one time vote buy to use today.</font>

metsandfinsfan 03-27-2007 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
<u>EVENT RESULTS:</u><font color="red">Some of you get beer muscles, some of you are passed out stone cold. All players will voting power randomized from 0 to 2 though this will be weighted toward 1. 20%/60%/20%. You will not know what your voting strength is. Also there are a few members of your group who are quite in their element. The Temptress will gain a one time role block tonight and the Bard will gain a one time vote buy to use today.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Boring

durron597 03-27-2007 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Boring

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

econophile 03-27-2007 04:09 PM

who voted for the lame inn option?

FCBLComish 03-27-2007 04:09 PM

I figured the Inn would be a waste of time. I voted for the Temple.

GetThere1Time 03-27-2007 04:09 PM

*****MOD NOTES*****

There seems to be a great deal of confusion surrounding the specifics and terminology of the game. I apologize for that. While it all makes perfect sense in my head, vocalizing it has proven more difficult. Hopefully this is stated a bit more clearly.

General functions a character can perform are refered to as actions. For example, a seer peek, a night kill, or a vote buy are all actions. Actions are seperate from events. An action will be something you either do or do not do. Events will always be a multiple choice.

<u>Events-</u> There are 3 types of events you'll encounter in this game. Group Day Events, Group Night Events, and Personal Events also called &lt;Role&gt; Night Events

Group Day Events are the events you vote upon during the day in the thread. Every live character in the game gets to vote on these. The actual event and your choices will be given around <font color="blue">noon EST</font>. This is so the players have time to wake up and react to the previous night's lynch and events before they are bombarded with more information. After the Group Day Event is posted, all players alive in the game will then be able to vote on the outcome of this event. They should do so by <font color="blue">PMing GT1T(me) and only me with the subject line "Group Day Event: Page ##"</font> The body of the PM is not important. This is simply for easy tallying and will make sure your vote does not get overlooked. There are also a number of power roles that effect Group Day Events. The Bard for one. His vote on day events counts for <u>triple.</u> The Bard also receives an initial power called Sway The Masses. If used, this will allow the Bard to choose the day event himself. However, once this power is expended, the Bard loses the ability to triple vote on the day event. Two roles in the game know the day event one phase ahead of time, The Scout and the Saboteur. These two characters also have additional abilities that effect the day event. The Scout may "peek" one of the pages of the Group Day Event. He then learns the true results that page will yield and also if it has been trapped. The Saboteur also learns of the Group day Event one phase before hand. His job is to place a trap on one of the Group Event pages. He may do this to a day or night event but must submit his t. Traps have a variety of different effects and though they may be somewhat dramatic, they can effect evil characters as well as good ones. All players must vote by <font color="blue">4 pm EST.</font> At this time the votes will be tallied and the Day Event Results will be posted at my first earliest convenience.

Group Night Events will be posted shortly after lynch results. They act very similarly to Group Day Events. All live players may vote on them. You may begin voting as soon as the Group Night Event is posted and voting is closed at day break. Group Night Events are not effected by the Bard or Scout but can be trapped by the Saboteur

Personal Events or &lt;role&gt; Night Events are role specific and are dealt with privately. All power roles will have a seperate unique event. Vanilla evils will have an event. Vanilla villagers will have an event. The Villager Night Event posted at night is only intended for the vanilla villagers to answer. So why do we post it? Well we want to prevent the accidental event related angle shoot clearing by villagers so we post the villager night events for all to see. Again, power roles and vanilla evils do not need to respond to the villager night event. It's simply there so we dont have accidental angle shoots and dont have to mass PM vanilla villagers.

<u>Other game notes:</u>

-Upon death or other role reveal, a list of all players powers they currently have or have acquired in the past will be listed. This is a game of information.

-Group Day Events and Group Night Events will get WEAKER as the game goes on.

[ QUOTE ]

-You may NOT discuss the steps/decisions you took that impacted only yourself/your power, or decisions you made that led to that power.

<font color="red">Anyone violating this rule will be insta-killed and that will serve as the village lynch for the day. Night will fall immediately, and if the day event decision has not yet been made, it will be randomized.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

above is quoted from the ABSOLUTELY MUST READ section of the OPs in the event you didnt ABSOLUTELY READ. Death will be swift.
*****MOD NOTES*****