Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

BluffBlank 04-05-2007 03:28 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]

GUYS!
CHOOSE page 235 - Take the left path into the cave and possibly deep into the mountain itself.!!1!

THERE COULD BE TREASURE IN THE CAVE!
We really need treasure to continue.
Or it could be a shortcut that gets us to the wizard faster!

The saboteur would think that we'd think that he'd think that we would choose the mountain trail to TRICK HIM!

HE IS CLEARLY ON LEVEL 2!
WE MUST BE ON LEVEL THR33!!!!!eleventy-one!~

GO GO GO

(I might have chosen the mountain trail though, because FCBL's drake, Ralph, wont fit in the cave. And I like Ralph)

[/ QUOTE ]

Luckay?

wdcbooks 04-05-2007 03:56 PM

Ok, back from work.

Nicely done Bram. I am choosing to lynch Mark for the time being.

I don't see why the apprentice doesn't just come out right now. The wolves will have to kill either Bram or the apprentice, which give the apprentice another peek. This also means that the wolves can't hit the corruptible villager for the next two nights, or they have to decide to leave the apprentice alive while taking a shot at the corruptible. With Bram alive he can verify the person's identity and eliminate false claims.

I am also going treasure hunting and I am still a bit pissed that we didn't kill that traveller that blinded us.

Thebram 04-05-2007 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, back from work.

I don't see why the apprentice doesn't just come out right now. The wolves will have to kill either Bram or the apprentice, which give the apprentice another peek. This also means that the wolves can't hit the corruptible villager for the next two nights, or they have to decide to leave the apprentice alive while taking a shot at the corruptible. With Bram alive he can verify the person's identity and eliminate false claims.

I am also going treasure hunting and I am still a bit pissed that we didn't kill that traveller that blinded us.

[/ QUOTE ]

not really sure what the advantage of this is

if I die tonight, I dont think the apprentice would take over my role until tomorrow, so no peek tonight.

Although, I think it might be worth it to come out if I did misinterpret the peeks. Because looking back, I did find the there could have been an error specifically in the last peek.

But it's really insignificant at this point.

KyrosMother 04-05-2007 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, back from work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm.....

Thebram 04-05-2007 04:52 PM

fdxma

metsandfinsfan 04-05-2007 04:53 PM

books any reason your not voting for fmx

Thebram 04-05-2007 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
With Bram alive he can verify the person's identity and eliminate false claims.

[/ QUOTE ]

Going back to this.
The bard and apprentice each knows the other's identity. So if I'm gone, they'll be able to vouch for the other.

The following players are NOT the bard or apprentice, so dont worry about them claiming after I'm dead:
FCBL
Mark
Traz

After that, if anyone false claims, they will be doing so as the hidden godfather, which would essentially end the game.

If either of them dies before vouching, then they could also divulge the method by which I received the apprentice peeks.
(So that means the apprentice can keep sending them to the bard the same way after I'm gone)

Holding off on claiming forces the wolves to search for them, possibly killing potential godfather candidates in the process.

wdcbooks 04-05-2007 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like being contrary? Is there a compelling reason I missed to vote him over Mark?

KyrosMother 04-05-2007 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like being contrary? Is there a compelling reason I missed to vote him over Mark?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

metsandfinsfan 04-05-2007 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes there is

read the thread