Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   what I do if I win a WSOP-ME seat online ? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=424101)

PiquetteAces 06-10-2007 12:54 AM

what I do if I win a WSOP-ME seat online ?

oK, I'll be in Vegas from june 16th to ...whatever. I'll play some small WSOP'event. Too, I might try to win a ME-seat online like on FTP, they have a 100 seats-garantee on june 17th. I have won a seat for this one allready.

So now, when we win a seat, the poker'websites donot send the money directly to the RIO anymore ( I have won my WSOP-ME 'seat during the last 2 years online ). Instead they put the 10k$+2k$ in ur account, & it's ur problem to withdraw it. I am canadian, & we cant use neteller anymore, so I have opne a moneybooker'account, but I just realise that we can't withdraw more 5000euros ( worth ) per 90 days'period.

if I request a check, & ask them to ship it at my hotel; on the FTP'website they say it might take up to 15 days to receive a check. Even if I receive, & have it in my hands on july 2nd, is there an easy way for me to cash it ?

any help would be appreciated !

- jpp

PS : I have put this post on the WSOP forum too.

augie_ 06-10-2007 02:17 AM

Re: what I do if I win a WSOP-ME seat online ?

are you piquette on pokerstars?

pshabi 06-10-2007 02:36 AM

That "sig" is retarded. Please remove it.

italianstang 06-10-2007 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if I request a check, & ask them to ship it at my hotel; on the FTP'website they say it might take up to 15 days to receive a check.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are not allowed to ask these questions, or point out how it does not make any sense.

PiquetteAces 06-10-2007 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, why ?

- jpp

DavidNB 06-10-2007 03:08 PM

Ask for a cheque from FTP or where ever you play.

PiquetteAces 06-10-2007 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They can send only 5k$ check max + can I cash a FTP check in USA, when my bank is in canada ?

- jpp

DavidNB 06-10-2007 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They can send only 5k$ check max + can I cash a FTP check in USA, when my bank is in canada ?

- jpp

[/ QUOTE ]
I doult you can cash a cheque in the ststes for that amount if your bank is in Canada. You should call your bank in Canada and ask them if there's a way you can cash it to your canadian account.

PiquetteAces 06-10-2007 06:17 PM

Yes, & with the fees of chage currencies, I will change 10 000$us in CAN$, & i'll have to change it in US$ after, & I will have like 9200$. On top of that, they freeze a US'check for ever ( also known as 21 days )

- jpp

augie_ 06-10-2007 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, why ?

- jpp

[/ QUOTE ]

just wondering. we've played a lot