Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   aerosmith & motley crue concert - help me decide who to take (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=192190)

Tony_P 08-20-2006 11:37 PM

aerosmith & motley crue concert - help me decide who to take

I was given 2 tickets to the Aerosmith/Motley Crue concert at Jones Beach on Sept 19.

I can't decide who to take with me. I have three options. Help me OOT.

"L" - Hot blond friend
Pros:
-Really wants to go to the concert
-One of the best friends I have. In all seriousness, I think we'll stay friends for a long time, and I really enjoy spending time with her.
Cons:
-When she gets really smashed she starts hitting on random hot guys. I am not interested in her sexually, but I can't stand when the two of us are hanging out together and she hits on guys. I find it disrespectful.

"D" - Cute Co-worker
Pros:
-I want to [censored] her. the only reason I am considering taking her is because I think it will help me get in her pants.
cons:
-the only reason I am considering taking her is because I think it will help me get in her pants.
-she is kind of annoying

"K" - one of my best friends (male)
Pros:
-we will definitly have an awesome time at the concert.
-we have been meaning to hang out more and I had to cancel on a Mets game with him this week, which I feel kinda bad about.
Cons:
-Going with K does not help me get laid.

explainations of your vote are appreciated

Yeti 08-20-2006 11:38 PM

Re: aerosmith & motley crue concert - help me decide who to take

Tony,

Go with K and hit on chicks together.

James Boston 08-20-2006 11:41 PM

I went to one concert where it was just me and the girl I was with. We were friends, and I wasn't trying to hook up with, per se, but I would have. It sucked hard. She complained the whole time. Concerts are much better with buddies, IMO.

Tony_P 08-20-2006 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I went to one concert where it was just me and the girl I was with. We were friends, and I wasn't trying to hook up with, per se, but I would have.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am in the same situation with the blond friend, if it matters. I ain't gonna make a move on her, but I sure as hell won't push her away.

Tony_P 08-20-2006 11:46 PM

[censored], something else I forgot to mention. L - hot blond knows I have the tickets. that's how I know she wants to go. I'm a little worried she might be pissed if I take K instead. She wouldn't get mad if I took D, because she knows I want to [censored] D.

grando 08-20-2006 11:53 PM

K FTW - if not then D

talking L will be a nightmare

jaydub 08-20-2006 11:55 PM

Tony,

If you care so much, I'm not so sure you don't want to [censored] L. D sounds marginal so I say have a good time with your buddy. It seems like an event for you so pick the easy choice.

J

Patrick del Poker Grande 08-21-2006 12:04 AM

K

Bros before hos, dude!

sublime 08-21-2006 12:09 AM

tony-

with you being the size of rhode island, perhaps you should do the other ticket holders in your row a favor and not take anyones else. kind of a random act of kindness.

emon87 08-21-2006 12:15 AM

K > L >>> D