Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What Should I Do To Get Banned? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=371508)

theBruiser500 04-03-2007 09:10 PM

What Should I Do To Get Banned?

Let's brainstorm here, what are some cool things I can do to get some stars, or bans or whatever. One idea I just had was to start a thread with the title "5 Most [censored] Gay Posters" only I could really get the swear word in there and avoid the censor some way. Someone told me to ninja bump a lot of threads. I have a good idea involving my last post where I called Slansky a negro, a picture of him, and some MSPaint using the black paint bucket.

That's pretty much where I'm at right now so get some ideas out there. Another posibility is that I can lend my screen name out to someone cool who can troll for me.

doubLe a tom 04-03-2007 09:12 PM

Re: What Should I Do To Get Banned?

this post is a good start.

Sponger. 04-03-2007 09:12 PM

photoshop pictures of yourself having sex with tuff fish's wife

eviljeff 04-03-2007 09:13 PM

you could throw a lemon party

XXXNoahXXX 04-03-2007 09:14 PM

I hereby would like to resume my duties as your previously hired personal assistant and troll for you.

PM with password and bank routing and account numbers.

onthebutton 04-03-2007 09:14 PM

I like where this is going.

NT! 04-03-2007 09:17 PM

bruiser,

i would prefer you not do anything to get banned.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

NT

theben 04-03-2007 09:20 PM

Bruiser, take lessons from me Become my disciple and I will have you banned within a week! (or maybe a few hours)

Step 1: make as many posts as you possibly can. make then 1 or 2 words tops, if not even a single character

Step 2: Be racist. However, be careful not to take it too far. Make every racist post you come up with have a valid and accurate point. This forum is full of the ultra liberal who get genuinely annoyed when one actually formulates a logical reason for bigotry. The results are extremely amusing and will quickly result in your ban.

Step 3: start endless brag threads about your sex life, however fictional it may be

Step 4: Create a thread called "Ode to cute boys" and fill it with pictures.

Step 5: Enjoy your banning!

xorbie 04-03-2007 09:21 PM

Don't worry bruiser, I'm on it!

cbloom 04-03-2007 09:37 PM

Bruiser, I'm pretty sure most of your posts are star-worthy, so not sure what more you can do.