Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   I have yet to hear a single good argument for Clinton. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=546842)

octaveshift 11-15-2007 01:22 PM

I have yet to hear a single good argument for Clinton.

Does anyone have one?

PLOlover 11-15-2007 01:30 PM

Re: I have yet to hear a single good argument for Clinton.

you mean why she has been picked by the elites

or

you mean you haven't heard any good rationalization that is used to propagandize the people?

ConstantineX 11-15-2007 01:33 PM

Her tepid personal response is likely to moderate her policy and political choices while in office. All in all, if she's elected, there won't be much change in the status quo that the American people don't support. It all depends on how much you think the status quo is acceptable - as the widely lauded independents and centrists typically do. If you think politics could use less partisanship and radicalism (rabid neo-cons, etc.) and more pragmatism in the form of technocrats, she's not a horrible choice.

SNOWBALL 11-15-2007 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Her tepid personal response is likely to moderate her policy and political choices while in office. All in all, if she's elected, there won't be much change in the status quo that the American people don't support. It all depends on how much you think the status quo is acceptable - as the widely lauded independents and centrists typically do. If you think politics could use less partisanship and radicalism (rabid neo-cons, etc.) and more pragmatism in the form of technocrats, she's not a horrible choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

bingo

Scary_Tiger 11-15-2007 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bingo

[/ QUOTE ]

Cause that's what gets people excited. She won't [censored] things up too much worse than they already are.

Case Closed 11-15-2007 03:59 PM

She's not Rudy Guiliani

Orlando Salazar 11-15-2007 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She's not Rudy Guiliani

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT

AlexM 11-15-2007 04:50 PM

She's a woman and we need to have a woman president or all the European countries will think we're a bunch of sexist jerks.

pokerbobo 11-15-2007 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She's a woman and we need to have a woman president or all the European countries will think we're a bunch of sexist jerks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure about this?

Ineedaride2 11-15-2007 05:00 PM

Problem with having her for a woman president - it could be another 220 years before we have our next female president.