Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   The New Official FTP Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=479460)

jalexand42 11-27-2007 07:51 PM

Re: The New Official FTP Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What do you berate them for? Playing more than 10% of their hands after I 3bet them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, pretty much. My PFR is smaller than their VPIP and they're still like LAWL LET'S FLOAT GOOFYBALLER IN 3BET POTS and god would idiots just stop and let me take the pot down pre so I can avoid the variance when you float your retarded 6 outers unprofitably and hit? Really, I just want to play against the fish but all of you idiots just want to get in preflop dick-waving wars and turn it into a zero-sum game for all of us. And according to my winrate, no I'm not having trouble adjusting, it's just a pain the ass and makes poker less fun.

/daily TAGfish rant

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

MatthewRyan 11-27-2007 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What do you berate them for? Playing more than 10% of their hands after I 3bet them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, pretty much. My PFR is smaller than their VPIP and they're still like LAWL LET'S FLOAT GOOFYBALLER IN 3BET POTS and god would idiots just stop and let me take the pot down pre so I can avoid the variance when you float your retarded 6 outers unprofitably and hit? Really, I just want to play against the fish but all of you idiots just want to get in preflop dick-waving wars and turn it into a zero-sum game for all of us. And according to my winrate, no I'm not having trouble adjusting, it's just a pain the ass and makes poker less fun.

/daily TAGfish rant

[/ QUOTE ]
lol dude, this IS WHY u play tight then - wtf are u complaining about?

goofyballer 11-27-2007 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it's just a pain the ass and makes poker less fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

thejerkface 11-27-2007 09:02 PM

goofy,
how tight do you play? What stakes?

graydot 11-27-2007 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what does everyone think of me, i'm actionaaron on FT and have been playing ,mostly 2/4 with some 5/10 thrown in there

[/ QUOTE ]

wat

goofyballer 11-27-2007 09:26 PM

Like 16/13 at 2/4.

MatthewRyan 11-27-2007 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Like 16/13 at 2/4.

[/ QUOTE ]

its ok, there is a 11-9 and 15-10 @ 10-20

NOSUP4U 11-27-2007 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Making fun of fish is worse than discussing a certain play, IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree, unless you mean making fun of a fish after he busts. But nobody really does that so I assume you mean when the fish wins.

Mark

tagtastic 11-27-2007 10:46 PM

Somebody post 5/10, 10/20 & 25/50 datamines (sorted by most hands played) for the last few months.

I'm curious about several people.

MatthewRyan 11-27-2007 10:49 PM

like who