Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   More Wii? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=265325)

Mischman 11-21-2006 02:36 PM

More Wii?

When will the USA get more shipments of the Wii in stores? I really want one and they all sold out sunday befor i could get one.

4 High 11-21-2006 02:52 PM

Re: More Wii?

You will almost certainly be able to walk into a store at some point before Xmas and get one with no problem.

Nicholasp27 11-21-2006 03:03 PM

u will probably be able to walk into a store WHEN THEY OPEN at some point before XMAS and get one

they will sell out within a 1/2 day at almost every store in the US each shipment until after Xmas

mmbt0ne 11-21-2006 04:41 PM

The Best Buy near my mom's house said they were getting more sometime this week.

4_2_it 11-21-2006 05:47 PM

I have to believe that most places will have more on Black Friday. I plan to call a few and get their for the 5AM opening. Hopefully all the peopel who like to sleep overnight have gotten one by now.

Badger 11-21-2006 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have to believe that most places will have more on Black Friday. I plan to call a few and get their for the 5AM opening. Hopefully all the peopel who like to sleep overnight have gotten one by now.

[/ QUOTE ]
The problem is now you're dealing with all the maniacs who camp out for Black Friday anyways.

I hope you can find one.

4_2_it 11-21-2006 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The problem is now you're dealing with all the maniacs who camp out for Black Friday anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

I plan to use them as a diversion as I race to the EB games in our mall. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

4 High 11-21-2006 08:39 PM

Does anyone know when the next batch of PS3s come in? I had heard they were sending out 100k this week, but i have yet to read anything since then.

Thanir 11-21-2006 08:53 PM

Word is BB already got their second shipment of Wii's in but they are holding them for Friday and/or the weekend. they want to have a big enough stock to be able to advertise them. In terms of PS3's supposedly the 2nd shipment has hit the states, but most places are getting so few they are just putting them out without advertisements.

wonderwes 11-21-2006 09:46 PM

It will be madness on black friday and Xmas. Every single male kid between 7-14 is easily asking for one of these systems for Xmas. Be prepared to beat people off with a stick to get a system in the store. Nintendo says 6 million units by the end of the year. So your odds are better. I was shocked to see the Nintendo NYC store had 2500 units for the line of 2500 people. Nuts.

These sites are pretty helpful for trying to purchase online.
If you sign up for the email alert, the notification is actually very quick. You just might only have 15 min to order one. Plus many of these will be setup as bundles. GL.

www.nintendowiipreorders.com
www.ps3preorders.com