Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Announcing (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558290)

mogwai316 11-30-2007 10:33 PM

Re: Announcing

If it's a noob-friendly game, I'd like to give it a try. I'm familiar with the rules but have never played before. I've read the sticked threads and I also lurked the recent Pilgrim/Indian game and followed the thread the whole time it was running. If you would prefer more experienced players, it's no prob though.

LuckayLuck 11-30-2007 10:33 PM

in yo

chim17 11-30-2007 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If it's a noob-friendly game, I'd like to give it a try. I'm familiar with the rules but have never played before. I've read the sticked threads and I also lurked the recent Pilgrim/Indian game and followed the thread the whole time it was running. If you would prefer more experienced players, it's no prob though.

[/ QUOTE ]

They're all newb friendly.

soah 11-30-2007 10:34 PM

in

Our House 11-30-2007 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
...and the 'veterans' tend to play worse than the newbs. I'm not BSing.

chim17 11-30-2007 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
...and the 'veterans' tend to play worse than the newbs. I'm not BSing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh,

Once you get past the first gunshyness and before you get to the super power WW player stage you are pretty much in the optimal ww mindset.

Swiitch 11-30-2007 11:14 PM

in

antidan444 11-30-2007 11:15 PM

I know what chim's getting at, and it has some merit, but really it's a case-by-case basis. I know a few long-time players who are really good who haven't morphed into FPS Syndrome.

antidan444 11-30-2007 11:15 PM

Out BTW 4-11 p.m. is a horrible hour set for me.

I've debated if I'd ever be able to get a reverse-time game going, where like noon to midnight is night and midnight to noon is day. That would rule for me.

chim17 11-30-2007 11:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know what chim's getting at, and it has some merit, but really it's a case-by-case basis. I know a few long-time players who are really good who haven't morphed into FPS Syndrome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, most are very good.

Even the FPS type are generally good when they don't decide to make the game their personal playground.

Also, FPS Sydrome is redundant [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]