Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   i just felt like posting a hand (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=552533)

HOWMANY 11-23-2007 05:47 AM

Re: i just felt like posting a hand

no i still cap TT-QQ/AK here, they play better after the flop that way, especially against these villains and theyre still in good shape against ranges of the villains. i prob cap KK usually but am capable of just calling that too.

Joe Tall 11-23-2007 06:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no i still cap TT-QQ/AK here, they play better after the flop that way, especially against these villains and theyre still in good shape against ranges of the villains. i prob cap KK usually but am capable of just calling that too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know most of the villains there and I highly disagree.

HOWMANY 11-23-2007 06:16 AM

i think they were in late enough position that their ranges were wide enough but its certainly not impossible im wrong here. if it was utg open utg+1 3bet from these same 2 villains then TT/JJ are instant folds and i'm capping QQ/AK calling AA and mixing it up with KK as before.

i assume when you say disagree you meant to the ranges being wide enough not the part about those hands playing better when capped? if you think they play better by calling please elaborate bc if i cap and receive further action i can show down or fold fairly confidently depending on what happens exactly. if i call then i may leave myself wondering with my JJ if he can have 99-TT enough of the time or something like that, or perhaps wind up c/c flop and turn only to be confused on the river.

MoveTime 11-23-2007 07:03 AM

Oceans 40- 90% Bet out. People that play that game are way to passive on the river, they are constantly missing bets on the river.

Commerce 40- 95% Check raise. They are all asian!

Who was the player?

HOWMANY 11-23-2007 07:06 AM

johnny b.

MoveTime 11-23-2007 07:26 AM

Smells like TT,99 or AK. Dont think AQ with the turn call. K on river, I would c/r for sure. He might bluff alot of Kings on the river where as a q on the river it is not a very bluffable card for the villian.

I bet.

I also think 4 bet preflop out of positon is a must.

andyfox 11-23-2007 01:14 PM

think about how much fun this would have been had you 4bet preflop, checked the flop blind, and then taken the same postflop line.

mike l. 11-23-2007 06:12 PM

!

"Oceans 40- 90% Bet out. People that play that game are way to passive on the river, they are constantly missing bets on the river."

agreed!