Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

FCBLComish 03-27-2007 05:06 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
GetThere1Time has gone to bed, since he has been awake for 32 of the last 35 hours between birthday and modding.

Please pm any questions or issues to me. Thank you!

edit: I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

[/ QUOTE ]
this better not be the event [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is, I'm sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you have prefered that everyone had to post in Aremaic?

xoom 03-27-2007 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I saw your posts this morning.

Its the fact that you were able to respond like 30 seconds after Durron mentioned your name. Maybe its just some huge coincidence that you got to the end of the thread at that exact time. Wolves like to lurk around and only jump in if they find something that they can try to twist as wolfy. So you bouncing in w/ a post the second your name is mentioned is very odd.

I also said I wanted to see more posts from you before I make any real judgement. That still holds.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I jump in when my name is mentioned all the time. Even more as a villager than a wolf I think (wasn't much normal posting in Angleshoot, my only wolf game, so I'm not sure how it affects my wolf game). From what I've seen of Dustin before he'll jump in like he did now most of the time. It's not wolfy nor villagery IMO.

metsandfinsfan 03-27-2007 05:10 PM

lynch lastchance

Nez477 03-27-2007 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
AaronK

Traz and Books and Jared are better. But seriously 0 people care what I have to say obviously, so, Aaron it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh come on, go ahead and vote me if you think I am a wolf. I just don't get this type of thinking. There are four hours until night fall. It is such a cop out to vote your fourth suspect at this point in the day. You are on my list of consideration for this post alone. I have done this post as a wolf with Traz especially. You don't want to be the one to start the voting, so you plant the seed to see if anyone else will take the bait.

I will post more now that I am home, but my change last night was actually from Sighing to Sighing and then to Chim. I felt like Shorty and some other people were trying to derail the Chim wagon and I thought Sighing's posts at the end of last night were as villagery as posts without a vowel can be. I don't put anything past me as a wolf, but making my "lynch a villager" vote so obvious would be a questionable play as a wolf to say the least.

I think Luckay and IY and probably Aaron are villagers. I especially hate the IY votes. I am happier voting lastchance and possibly bluff at this point.

More to come shortly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Books,

Did you not read the rest of my damn posts? No, no one did.

I've spend the day reading, I spent last night rereading, I've made arguments after arguments for you, Traz, et cetera. No one has responded to any of them except to call me a wolf.

Then you pick the one short one and also say it's shady.

So, it's a lose-lose, no?

I mean, look at Jared's first post today and yesterday. They really scream wolfia to me.

Your Chim vote yesterday was TONS more weak than my damn Aaron vote today. Also your lackadaisical view about yesterday also sucks.

And I've made my case about Traz.

I am at work, and want to make sure my vote means something, when yesterday it didn't, in case I happen to not be able to post the rest of the night.

So seriously, don't look at just one post and call me shady. i've looked at everyone's post and am making arguments based on all of them.

fmxda 03-27-2007 05:11 PM

wdcbooks,

Do you think sighing is wolfy or villagery, now that chim turned up village?

What makes you think aaron is "probably" a villager?

I agree with you about lastchance.

metsandfinsfan 03-27-2007 05:12 PM

that was a good post books

Villager

yuppie
Shorty
Mdd
durron
chuckles
nez
jeremy
kum
dmk
voj
madtown
dustin

meh -- lean village
luckay
books
kbar
xoom
traz
tiedup
xoom

meh --- lean wolf
aaronk
bram
boiler
FCBL

lean wolf
sighing
fmx
bluff
JaredL
Zurvan
lastchance

Nez477 03-27-2007 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
AaronK

Traz and Books and Jared are better. But seriously 0 people care what I have to say obviously, so, Aaron it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh come on, go ahead and vote me if you think I am a wolf. I just don't get this type of thinking. There are four hours until night fall. It is such a cop out to vote your fourth suspect at this point in the day. You are on my list of consideration for this post alone. I have done this post as a wolf with Traz especially. You don't want to be the one to start the voting, so you plant the seed to see if anyone else will take the bait.

I will post more now that I am home, but my change last night was actually from Sighing to Sighing and then to Chim. I felt like Shorty and some other people were trying to derail the Chim wagon and I thought Sighing's posts at the end of last night were as villagery as posts without a vowel can be. I don't put anything past me as a wolf, but making my "lynch a villager" vote so obvious would be a questionable play as a wolf to say the least.

I think Luckay and IY and probably Aaron are villagers. I especially hate the IY votes. I am happier voting lastchance and possibly bluff at this point.

More to come shortly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Btw,

The "More to come shortly" is EXACTLY the type of forced verbage that I caught on to while rereading your wolf game. Lots of "I have more thoughts, let me make them up and get back to you."

Nez477 03-27-2007 05:13 PM

Mets,

Why is IY village?

fmxda 03-27-2007 05:13 PM

Nez,

I think it is possible that both of us maybe be cutting books too little slack after his great wolf game in TTT.

metsandfinsfan 03-27-2007 05:14 PM

Nez: to clarify. by saying good post books i was not agreeing that you are a wolf --- i am saying that it was a well thought out post that i think Villager books would make. I have read all your posts nez and have agreed with a lot of your analysis whether i was vocal about it or not