Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Where is GrannyMae ? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=248498)

William 10-30-2006 04:31 PM

Where is GrannyMae ?

It's been 2 months ago since we last heard from Her (him actually, but I will just say her to avoid confusion). I can see on her profile that she has an affiliate site (no RB the old bitch).

Has anyone heard from her?

She hated me some years ago because she thought I was accusing her for spamming (wich I wasn't and wich she was) as she kept swearing that she had nothing to do with affiliates, that all she did in this forum was uninterested, etc...

She was a good liar and probably signed up a lot of people at Paradise and after that many other places with her new site.

I also vaguely remember she announced that she was going to reveal her identity the year all the 2+2 suckers payed 10K to send her to the WSOP. That never happened either.

She was a funny poster nonetheless and I believe she did help people a lot of times. We know today that for her it was a long time investment, but all the same I kind of miss her.

I hope you enjoy life drinking pina coladas on whatever caribiean beach you are now Granny.

You certainly knew how to press a lemon.

Synergistic Explosions 10-30-2006 04:34 PM

Re: Where is GrannyMae ?

I am playing with her right now on Full Tilt.

Play chip table 361.

William 10-30-2006 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Play chip table 361.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could probably be true. Now that she has the monnies, she's not giving them back [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Synergistic Explosions 10-30-2006 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Play chip table 361.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could probably be true. Now that she has the monnies, she's not giving them back [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Granny says come and say hi and she'll explain the Million PlayChip Progressive Weekly Jackpot contest now testing in Beta trial.

FTP Playchip 361 table.

William 10-30-2006 04:47 PM

WTF??? There really is a GrannyMae at FT playchip 361 table [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Not the real one I assume???

Synergistic Explosions 10-30-2006 05:38 PM

William, Granny says if you will transfer that 2 bucks today she will give you 3 bucks on Paradise.

What should I tell her?

William 10-30-2006 05:43 PM

Tell her I would have transfered if she hadn't left without saying goodby. Now my feelings are hurt...

BTW SE, you have to start using that search function to keep up to date with Granny's routine and friends, lol.

I enjoyed the chat though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

BluffTHIS! 11-07-2006 08:21 AM

I heard that granny cried his/her eyes out about paradise dumping US players, but I hear he/she is now over it.

However, maybe all those emoticons finally got tired of him/her abusing them for free, and mutinied and held him/her hostage until a ransom was paid.

nation 11-07-2006 08:37 AM

BluffTHIS!,

I think it's fair to say that you bring absolutely nothing of value to these boards.

SNOWBALL 11-07-2006 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
BluffTHIS!,

I think it's fair to say that you bring absolutely nothing of value to these boards.

[/ QUOTE ]

False. He brings a lot of racism against arabs and gays, and basically anyone who believes in any type of science.