Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Button issue at Party (multi tablers) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=175035)

MobbDeep 07-31-2006 08:07 AM

Button issue at Party (multi tablers)

Post here if you have the problem with disappearing buttons at Party while playing more than 4 tables or not.

For me it works fine if I 4 table but I'm starting to loose buttons sometimes when 5 tabling, gets worse the more tables I add.

I have a AMD Athlon 3200+ with 1 GB of RAM, and I've tried all the things suggested by Party Poker...

With this post I wan't to see if it's possible to 8-table without loosing buttons or if it's impossible even if you have a "NASA" computer.

KampnagelKid 07-31-2006 08:17 AM

Re: Button issue at Party (multi tablers)

same with me.
impossible, because it is mainly related to their software.

bennies 07-31-2006 09:06 AM

I have the exact same setup as you. Buttons dissapear when I have 6+ tables running.

aujoz 07-31-2006 09:18 AM

i have had no problems.

i've played three sets of 8 tables (and 4 sets of 4/5 tables) since the change.

party support's solution was related to graphics - so i assume that's the key issue.

i have a Radeon X850 Series graphics card as my main card.

i also have a Radeon 7000 Series PCI card and a NVIDIA Quadro NVS PCI card (i'm not a fan of this card - it can do 1600 x 1200 on vga output, but not on DVI output. go figure)

I have 1gb, i think, of memory, running on a Pentium 4 3ghz PC.

kevstreet 07-31-2006 09:39 AM

I five table and have had problems during each of my last three sets. Of course ALL at inopportune times.

I did the disk clean up and the other stuff they requested to free up space... to no avail.

Does anyone know if this is something they are working on or are we stuck w/ this?

In a somewhat related issue, is the problem w/ HHs going to be fixed as well?

benza13 07-31-2006 09:57 AM

I have 4 tabled about 5 sets since the upgrade without problems. These were all in 1 session, though, so that is promising. Luckily I have been pretty busy and I've been having fun trying to build my Stars roll from stratch when I do play so I haven't worried too much about Party. Later this week I am hoping to be playing more, we'll see what happens.

Austiger 07-31-2006 10:35 AM

Like a pussywhipped schoolboy I went back to Party yesterday. About 50 tourneys with no issues 6-tabling. So that's about 100 total with one instance of the button problem.

AA Suited 07-31-2006 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
kevstreet wrote:
I five table and have had problems during each of my last three sets. Of course ALL at inopportune times.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i noticed that the buttons first disappear whenever i have a good hand.

Vetstadium 07-31-2006 02:36 PM

I had a problem two days in a row when 8 tabling. No more problems because well I don't play there anymore.I do like how frequently they start up multi tables so will play there just in them.

AnthonyH 07-31-2006 06:12 PM

So is the general concensus there's nothing we can do about this except move to stars? Can anyone report any alleviation of the problem due to party's "support"?