Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   FTP Answers 11/1 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535980)

Johny Poker 11-02-2007 07:39 PM

Re: FTP Answers 11/1

Funny how you make no comment on lack of rakeback on FT for some of us. Guess FTP is just to fing greedy to consider that. Well, I used to play on FTP daily, but this bs got me to leave. I now play on Pokerstars, and will stay as long as this policy is in effect. It makes me sick that you treat some us us so much worse than others. Good riddance, and yes your support is AWFUL.

ImsaKidd 11-02-2007 08:09 PM

Doug:

Auto Reload to 20bb.

GeoC 11-02-2007 09:57 PM

Re: Johny Poker's post!

I wonder the same thing. No response yet from any FT rep. I'd think the site would love to add additional revenue.

-GeoC

sillysal 11-02-2007 10:58 PM

This company is the biggest joke of all. I used to work there. Let me give you the low down. Their executive team is the biggest joke of all. Their very own Director of Support just got fired a few weeks ago for defrauding the company. The ex-Director of Support quit but not before defrauding the company too. Their own fraud department team has members who have been committing fraud undetected for months. Perhaps they need an internal fraud department because apparently most of the scams aren't coming from the players but from their own employees instead. Their HR department is unaware of canadian HR policies and laws and have on several occassions been taken to court for stuff like harrassment, wrongful dismissal, and more. Believe me, if you wanna job, look elsewhere. this place is run by idiots.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FTP Doug... Can you please respond to this. Is any of this true???

Josem 11-02-2007 11:07 PM

To: Full Tilt Poker Support <support@fulltiltpoker.com>
Date: Nov 3, 2007 2:04 PM

Dear Full Tilt Scumbags,

Given that your company seems willing to steal money from customers, please close my account and remove me from your mailing list.

You can read more about the scandal that has prompted me to email you at http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=0&fpart=1

regards,
Josem

_dave_ 11-02-2007 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Most people (even fish) set their own personal stop loss

[/ QUOTE ]

Setting a personal stop loss and sticking to that stop loss require two very different levels of obedience. Every single account hack I have read about was the result of someone being stupid or otherwise ignorant of the technology they were using to manage huge sums of money. What this feature would do is penalize those of us who aren't likely to ever be hacked by keeping the fish from rebuying.

This is not to mention the negative repercussions on the business side of the site.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah this will never happen for the reasons you stated, but maybe someone could make a ahk script for stop loss. it wouldn't have to actually stop you from playing, just give some sort of notification so that you know when you have reached your stop loss. will give $20 ftp transfer if someone can make this.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd think so, wouldn't you... oh wait [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/StopLoss

Not just FTP - works for any PT compatible site.

dave.

blackize 11-03-2007 12:11 AM

Quit trolling Josem. There is no need for you to post that FTP is stealing money in 3 different threads.

A_C_Slater 11-03-2007 01:07 PM

Since the 600FTP point single table sng for the $26 token is so popular why not make a $75 one? The current 300FTP big field that pays top 6 takes too long and is too demoralizing when busting out near the top 6.

RobTheDuck 11-03-2007 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When a ring game table gives the alert "YOU have 15 seconds left to act" it clears the betbox. Sometimes when I type in my bet, and the alert pops up before I hit the raise button, the betbox will clear and I will end up putting in a minbet/minraise. This has been really annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seconded-ed.. ed.

Why does it do this?

Phil153 11-03-2007 01:26 PM

Main reason I don't play often on Full Tilt is the responsiveness of the buttons and the general slowness of the animations. Makes me feel like I'm running a three year old computer.

I'd prefer if a button instantly responds after clicking it so that I get instant feedback on my action and can go onto other things, instead of worrying if the window had focus or the mouse button hit properly when quickly multi tabling. I think Party does this well so it might be worth comparing.

jschell 11-03-2007 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When a ring game table gives the alert "YOU have 15 seconds left to act" it clears the betbox. Sometimes when I type in my bet, and the alert pops up before I hit the raise button, the betbox will clear and I will end up putting in a minbet/minraise. This has been really annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seconded-ed.. ed.

Why does it do this?

[/ QUOTE ]
I also noticed this and reported it as a bug to FTP.

However, I believe it only happens if you have the "Highlight Bet Amount" turned on.

Backspin20 11-03-2007 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
New avatars please.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol at you using avatars

shakyamuni 11-03-2007 03:37 PM

Re: Convert Step ticket to $W

[ QUOTE ]
The purpose of T$ & W$ is generally to give players options so that the action goes to demand.

If I win a Step 6 entry worth $2K I would rather play 3 $650 mtts shoot 2k on a single sng.

It doesn't matter if these conversions affect step liquidity as there is still action and rake and the customer is more satisfied. The equity is still used and the using perfectly defines demand.

Also how about more NON-turbo MTTs to PCA. At present almost all PCA MTTs below $27 are turbo.

[/ QUOTE ]

does ftp really have the time to take on stars problems as well?

ivo 11-03-2007 03:52 PM

1.Can u add hand description (describes your current hand during play) -Hand Value ?

hime 11-03-2007 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, when you go to close a table, can you make it so the default is on Yes? Every other site seems to be like that, so you can just hit the X button and Enter and it closes it. But with FTP you gotta either use the arrow key or point your mouse. Small issue, but meh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my god you don't know how much that bugs me. Thanks for bringing it up. It shouldn't take so many clicks to close the software.

[/ QUOTE ]

RobTheDuck 11-03-2007 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seconded-ed.. ed.

Why does it do this?

[/ QUOTE ]
I also noticed this and reported it as a bug to FTP.

However, I believe it only happens if you have the "Highlight Bet Amount" turned on.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p.../lightbulb.jpg

I am eternally in your debt.

FTP: Still fix this.

hime 11-03-2007 09:27 PM

My desktop downloaded an update - full tables off checked by default. Took me a bit to figure it out. Booo!

goofyballer 11-03-2007 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Doug:

Auto Reload to 20bb.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.

checktowin 11-03-2007 11:12 PM

definitely

Punker 11-04-2007 01:13 AM

I reached Iron status last month and opted for the freerolls over the medals. Two questions:

1) The medal stuff rewards you for exceeding certain minimums each day, why don't the freerolls?

2) Why do I only get to play the Iron freeroll - why not the Gold and Silver as well?

pokerg1 11-04-2007 01:31 AM

how long does it take for a check cashout take?

DonButtons 11-04-2007 03:06 AM

Lower the minimum amount for bank wires from $20k to $10k please

AceofSpades 11-04-2007 05:13 AM

Doug,

I play at FTP and requested a withdrawal via bank transfer when it was offered to me (August 16th). I never have received the money, and have emailed back and forth with FTP support.

According to them, there were problems with transfer at that time, they verified my bank info and said it was correct(Oct 27th). I got a bonus for $50 which I thought was a nice touch. But now I still haven't received my money, how long does it take to "investigate the status of my funds"???

Are all the problems with bank transfer solved now?

albedoa 11-04-2007 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I reached Iron status last month and opted for the freerolls over the medals.

Why do I only get to play the Iron freeroll - why not the Gold and Silver as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you didn't reach Silver or Gold status...?

jsnipes28 11-04-2007 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-zero- 11-04-2007 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

J-P 11-04-2007 10:50 PM

Doug, I really believe missing one month of the ironman promo and then having to drop all the way back to the bottom and start from month 1 again is way, way, too harsh. Maybe a one month penalty to where you earn medals equivalent to what you would get in the first month and then jump back to where you were at the time you missed that one month.

Punker 11-04-2007 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I reached Iron status last month and opted for the freerolls over the medals.

Why do I only get to play the Iron freeroll - why not the Gold and Silver as well?

Because you didn't reach Silver or Gold status...?

[/ QUOTE ]

Iron is higher than Silver or Gold. I went through them on my way to Iron.

KEW 11-04-2007 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Doug, I really believe missing one month of the ironman promo and then having to drop all the way back to the bottom and start from month 1 again is way, way, too harsh. Maybe a one month penalty to where you earn medals equivalent to what you would get in the first month and then jump back to where you were at the time you missed that one month.

[/ QUOTE ]

I said the same thing in a prior thread...13 straight months then you get sick, go on vacation,have computer problems or whatever and your back to month 1...

-zero- 11-04-2007 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I said the same thing in a prior thread...13 straight months then you get sick, go on vacation,have computer problems or whatever and your back to month 1...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it'd be fair to just bump you back to the beginning of the previous bracket. For example, you're in month 14 and miss the month, the next month is treated as month 7.

ShowUthExit 11-05-2007 12:12 AM

what happened to the player search feature?? It used to take you to the tourney lobby and have that player's name highlighted and their table. Now its like Stars where it only takes you to the tourney and you have to search for their name all over again.

beeny 11-05-2007 04:17 AM

Regarding hand history requests:

My personal databases are missing a number of hands because of disconnects. I'd like to find these missing hands for peace of mind in keeping my records straight and balanced.. An e-mail attachment of all of my hands played would be too large, and a customer service rep told me it's not possible for FTP to send hand histories from a specified date range. The only options were "last 1000 hands" (which the rep took the initiative to send to me, though it was useless to me), and requesting specific hand numbers, but I don't know the hand #s I'm missing because I believe the hand history doesn't write to file until the entire hand is completed.

Are there any current/future solutions to this?

SpecT 11-05-2007 04:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

goofyballer 11-05-2007 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Doug,

I play at FTP and requested a withdrawal via bank transfer when it was offered to me (August 16th). I never have received the money, and have emailed back and forth with FTP support.

According to them, there were problems with transfer at that time, they verified my bank info and said it was correct(Oct 27th). I got a bonus for $50 which I thought was a nice touch. But now I still haven't received my money, how long does it take to "investigate the status of my funds"???

Are all the problems with bank transfer solved now?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done about 4-5 cashouts via bank transfer and they've all hit my bank account in around a week or so. Doesn't really help your situation with the old cashout FTP is having problems with but it seems to be reliable now.

akcbr954 11-05-2007 03:34 PM

10. If this is the case, please reconsider adding higher buyin 45 player regular SNG's instead. The old $22 90 player DS SNG's were not very popular; making them $26 isnt going to change much.

- Consider it reconsidered.

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

are u serious??? leave the token 90DS. just add a $40 and a $69 plz. who ever said these arent popular is retarded. back when they were $20's i could get 4 going at a time

thac 11-07-2007 12:32 PM

Also Doug, for PT/PAHud reasons, in the custom tables that are 6-max, can you make the HHs say 6-max?

DMoogle 11-07-2007 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also Doug, for PT/PAHud reasons, in the custom tables that are 6-max, can you make the HHs say 6-max?

[/ QUOTE ]
I have no idea why I didn't think about asking this.

Please please please do this.

jalexand42 11-07-2007 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I have no idea why I didn't think about asking this.

Please please please do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bikini Wax 11-07-2007 07:15 PM

Also Doug, can my account not get hacked?

Thanks

lilman2636 11-07-2007 07:26 PM

doug are does ftp accept pre paid visa's?
i have heard yes and no i want a straight answer thanks