Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   beat: lil wayne arrested (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=459299)

I_AM_EVIL 07-24-2007 05:14 PM

Re: beat: lil wayne arrested

[ QUOTE ]
also, ALL rap is Crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

btmagnetw 07-24-2007 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also, southern rap is the worst kind of rap.

[/ QUOTE ]99% of rap is painful to listen to nowadays. most of this is because every rap song's chorus is repeating the title of the song 8 times or so.

DING-DONG YO 07-24-2007 05:19 PM

I agree that rap is just garbage, but quite honestly, it is the only form of new mainstream music that I find even the smallest bit entertaining or original. How can you not smirk at some of the lyrics in Lil Jon songs or that "five hundred dollas" song? Some of Lil Wayne's lyrics (esp old school stuff) are just hilarious.

Contrast that with the non rap mainstream music. Talk about your brainless annoying crap. Crappy lyrics, the music isn't even catchy. Daughtry? Pink? Mfing ghey ass nickelback? Just puke.

btmagnetw 07-24-2007 05:27 PM

i'll revise. 95% of music on the radio today is utter crap.

TomHimself 07-24-2007 05:54 PM

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezy

Butcho22 07-24-2007 06:10 PM

The most depressing thing about this is that lil was hanging out with ja rule, wtf

Sweet James 07-24-2007 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The most depressing thing about this is that lil was hanging out with ja rule, wtf

[/ QUOTE ]

true, however they were not arrested together. no one has posted the story of the arrest ( you can google it) but it's pretty bizzarre. Both ja and wayne were arrested within an hour of eachother, both had weed and .40 caliber gats, but they were miles apart. makes one wonder if the cops had it out for these two known drug users and followed them. ja was pulled over for speeding, but wayne was pulled over in his [censored] tour bus because the officers smelt weed coming from it WHILE DRIVING ON THE ROAD. i think the disses they made agains the police during the concert caught up with them.
While I think he peaked in '04 I have fond memories of wayne. his stuff was so original and great. His song "the block is hot" in '99 really marked the peak of the southern come up in rap. then I remember "shine" and "project bitch" providing the soundtrack for my senior year of highschool. Then finally when I'd almost stopped listening to him in college, he makes a come back with "go dj" in '04. Keep on shining wayne, keeep on shining...

i am run 07-24-2007 07:01 PM

gillie da kid used to be lil wayne's ghostwriter...
lil wayne is "mr. me too"... wayne needs to stop wanting to be like Clipse and Jay-z.

however... his song with robin thicke "shooter" is pretty damn ill.

nation 07-24-2007 07:08 PM

u know my name baby

its weezy [censored] baby

and if that nicca hating on ya

then [censored] em baby

holyfield5 07-24-2007 08:41 PM

he has a loooooooot of [censored] out, from remixes to mixtapes to CDs, you are crazy if you cant find something you love from that kid.

hip hop aint dead, it lives in his mouth QFT from one of those links