Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   ongame what is better? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=514060)

Bobo Fett 10-04-2007 02:16 AM

Re: ongame what is better?

Mostly 2/4-3/6 5-Max, but FL, not NL.

I don't bother tracking hands (I could look it up in PT of course), but I know it was 115 table hours. I'm guessing that would be around 12,000 hands.

goragora 10-04-2007 08:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

You're best off picking a skin that offers greater value for your style of play. For some, Towergaming continuous bonuses and rakeback can amount to 65-80% total rake back, for others, an offer with a higher rakeback percentage without bonuses may be optimal.

[/ QUOTE ]

so what styles of play are best for what skin, we say you can get 35% on tower and 45% on betsson or eurobet

xerxesthegod 10-06-2007 02:26 PM

It seems that this is a limited time offer. Does anyone know how long this tower bonus thing has been available???

Bobo Fett 10-06-2007 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It seems that this is a limited time offer. Does anyone know how long this tower bonus thing has been available???

[/ QUOTE ]
At least several months, AFAIK.

subandi 10-09-2007 11:18 AM

did I get this right, the higher limits you play, the higher the chance that a pure rakeback deal could be better for you than a combined one? so at lower limits the combined is better?

Bobo Fett 10-09-2007 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
did I get this right, the higher limits you play, the higher the chance that a pure rakeback deal could be better for you than a combined one? so at lower limits the combined is better?

[/ QUOTE ]
Since bonuses are deducted from MGR, and NOT from RB, I don't think there could ever be a situation where RB > RB + Bonus.

actiondawg 10-09-2007 02:21 PM

I have been more of a bonus whore than a rakeback player but I am lately leaning more on the rakeback side and I am going to stay put for a while. I played at two ongame sites over the last couple of months and can comment on them. Betsson and Tower.
I play midstakes (both full and short) and usually 4 table.
My numbers for both sites have rb at about the mid 50's with bonuses cashbacks, rakeback etc... I get a better rb rate at Betsson but it seems that Tower may offer more reload bonuses(the future will tell). The thing is both worked quite well for me. I could not find any reload history on Betsson on bonuswhores and they don't even list tower? Anyhow both are good but I think I will lean towards Betsson as the rb rate I have is higher than Tower.

Bobo Fett 10-09-2007 02:31 PM

You don't need reloads at Tower. 3600 points for a 7x $500 bonus in their store...just keep buying bonuses when there's no reloads.

marco182 10-18-2007 06:22 PM

PM for Towerdeal

pokerbaronX 10-18-2007 06:46 PM

What is the best RB deal for Tower or any other Ongame site?
Some other than Betsson,Hollywood or Pokerroom.
I hope there is some over 40% RB possibility.