Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   My Four Mistakes In My Broke Hotshot Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=415806)

David Sklansky 05-30-2007 05:24 PM

My Four Mistakes In My Broke Hotshot Thread

1. Didn't realize that there is some kind of protocol on this forum that one doesn't mention gossip without mentioning names.

2. Didn't realize that most of the readers of this forum were knowledgeable to the point that they already realized that most, if not all, of the super high players were not actually in a class by themselves. More specifically they already agreed with my contention that they couldn't beat 300-600 expert tag teams that I argued for awhile back.

3. I didn't make it clear that I wasn't enjoying anyone's plight. I was only enjoying vindication regarding an argument. An argument where I now realize that almost everyone here already agreed with me.

4. There is some sort of situation regarding Brad Booth that I am totally un aware of. But it seems it is common knowledge to the point that some people are appararently angry at me for making a thinly veiled reference to it. Not true.

I won't be making mistakes like this in future posts.

buckslayer80 05-30-2007 05:29 PM

Re: My Four Mistakes In My Broke Hotshot Thread

[ QUOTE ]
1. Didn't realize that there is some kind of protocol on this forum that one doesn't mention gossip without mentioning names.

2. Didn't realize that most of the readers of this forum were knowledgeable to the point that they already realized that most, if not all, of the super high players were not actually in a class by themselves. More specifically they already agreed with my contention that they couldn't beat 300-600 expert tag teams that I argued for awhile back.

3. I didn't make it clear that I wasn't enjoying anyone's plight. I was only enjoying vindication regarding an argument. An argument where I now realize that almost everyone here already agreed with me.

4. There is some sort of situation regarding Brad Booth that I am totally un aware of. But it seems it is common knowledge to the point that some people are appararently angry at me for making a thinly veiled reference to it. Not true.

[/ QUOTE ]

Respek.

shaniac 05-30-2007 05:32 PM

pretty good explanation. apology accepted.

g-p 05-30-2007 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]damn right

luckyjimm 05-30-2007 05:35 PM

More like "one doesn't mention names without mentioning gossip"....

riverdance 05-30-2007 05:37 PM

ds,

can you mentor me into turning 1k to 200k?

ifoughtpiranhas 05-30-2007 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
apology accepted.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont think thats what it was

Nick Nefsick 05-30-2007 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ds,

can you mentor anyone into turning 1k to 200k?

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

Moose 05-30-2007 05:49 PM

What else would you call a categorized admission of mistakes?

He listed four mistakes he made, called them mistakes, and then explained why they are mistakes. Looks like an apology to me.

TStoneMBD 05-30-2007 06:01 PM

5. Posting new threads when only 1 is necessary.