Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   UB hand history problem after new update (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=261480)

schlucky1 11-16-2006 02:27 AM

UB hand history problem after new update

After like 5 hands of having the HH open for PA HUD to grab, I get a message saying I have reached the limit for hand history requests and have to close it and open it again. What gives?

AKnoGood 11-16-2006 06:14 AM

Re: UB hand history problem after new update

Yeah everyone has had the same problem. U should email them also and tell them how much it sucks

dydde 11-16-2006 06:35 PM

yeah it really sux. Have anyone got a solution for this? i hate the [censored] updates on the poker sites all the time. Always run in to trouble with the programs

rob8804 11-16-2006 11:04 PM

I've been having the same problem and it's making me go crazy. I did write them an email, maybe that will do something. I know there are other ways to get hand histories from UB, including using pokerace and gametime. Does anyone know if you get the same problems using these other programs?

Fat Nicky 11-17-2006 12:45 AM

check the pokertracker forum for a workaround. you need you replace the .exe file in your UB folder, the link is in that thread. it works like a charm!!

Dire 11-17-2006 04:55 AM

This email seems promising if not a bit disturbing that they seem to be stating that the new hand history [mal]function was intentional.

[ QUOTE ]

Thank you for your e-mail and your feedback regarding the recent changes made to hand histories. We understand and are aware of the inconvenience this has caused.

Please note we will be implementing many upgrades moving forward and will be re-evaluating the hand-history release over the coming week. We will be sure to let you know when future upgrades are made to the software.

We thank you for your patience and hope to see you at the tables this weekend.

Best regards,

[/ QUOTE ]

boondockst 11-17-2006 06:40 AM

I'd settle for Hand Histories not available to observers but put on your hard drive if seated..

schlucky1 11-17-2006 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
check the pokertracker forum for a workaround. you need you replace the .exe file in your UB folder, the link is in that thread. it works like a charm!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Any here it is:

http://www.pokertracker.com/UltimateBet.exe

Just download, save, copy into UB program file, and click 'yes' to override update. This should do it.

*TT* 11-18-2006 01:13 AM

Thank you for contacting Member Services.

Unfortunately, we are experiencing some technical difficulties with the hand histories.

We received your email and we are aware of your problem and your unpleasant experience; our programmers are already reviewing these issues.

We apologize for the inconvenience this situation has caused you and appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Best regards,

Omar
Customer Service Department

AKnoGood 11-18-2006 05:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been having the same problem and it's making me go crazy. I did write them an email, maybe that will do something. I know there are other ways to get hand histories from UB, including using pokerace and gametime. Does anyone know if you get the same problems using these other programs?

[/ QUOTE ]
I use pokerace and I have the same problem. I suggest playing a different site till they fix this. I really don't understand what they were thinking