Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   1/2 NL Shortstacked Top and bottom pair, what to do (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=526993)

UCB4Life 10-20-2007 03:33 AM

1/2 NL Shortstacked Top and bottom pair, what to do

So this table is filled with standard donks, you know 10 raise preflop bet ten dollars the whole way. Hand just prior to this i raise AQ called in three spots flop came QJT, i lead 25 get called by just the table shortstack who check calls his last twenty five on a Q turn and flips up AK like hes afraid its no good, shorstack slowrollers yay. So im down to 80 bucks i limp A4s In the CO, flop comes Ad4s8s, checks to me i bet 10 bucks (3/4 pot) and get raised to 25 by SB then UTG+1 makes it 50. Now im like WTF the UTG+1 has been super donking off chips like no ones business since he got zeeboed by quads earlier to his boat, so Im prettty sure im ahead of him and put his range at 44, 88, A2+ and 48 and 56ss, and pretty much any other flush draw. Then UTG+3 smooth calls, the raise (i now know for a fact he is on a flush draw most likely the Ace high draw but possibly king high) so my question is, do i just shove or fold my last 70 bucks or am i smoked all day with the combinations of hands that beat me plust RIO??? or do we shove all day?

Cliff notes: Flop top and bottom pair with 40BBs vs 3 idiots get it in or fold?

Richard Tanner 10-20-2007 04:02 AM

Re: 1/2 NL Shortstacked Top and bottom pair, what to do

Think you'll have to ask a strat forum about this. If you want a place to stay or the truck, no problem, call some people, buy you some time, sure, but about the advice I have to say no.

Cody

Annorax 10-20-2007 04:34 AM

Shove it and get out of B&M.

Meraxes 10-20-2007 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Think you'll have to ask a strat forum about this. If you want a place to stay or the truck, no problem, call some people, buy you some time, sure, but about the advice I have to say no.

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic.

Gonso 10-20-2007 01:00 PM

Please shorten your sentences too lol

eof 10-20-2007 01:21 PM

yeah strat forums and easy easy easy push

dbldwnblue 10-20-2007 03:28 PM

My problem is that the OPer says that he has the As4s... and then the flop has the 4s on it and he also says that he thinks someone else might have a 4s. How many 4s are there in this deck you are using? Sure you arent playing blackjack?

ICMoney 10-20-2007 03:50 PM

People will have AK/AQ/flush draws, etc.

I think the board was Axx with a FD if I remember correctly. I looked back but couldn't find the board in that massive sentence.

Shove it in and yell, "CHOO CHOO."

It doesn't hurt to say A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

and
use
the
enter
key

CashMoney1995 10-20-2007 03:58 PM

i didn't read, but, "top and bottom pair" and "shortstacked". Pretty sure get your money in.

Gonso 10-20-2007 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My problem is that the OPer says that he has the As4s... and then the flop has the 4s on it and he also says that he thinks someone else might have a 4s. How many 4s are there in this deck you are using? Sure you arent playing blackjack?

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet you'll feel silly for all that snide commentary once you realize that A4s here means "ace four suited" and not "ace four spades".