Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   brag: i won some sort of lottery or something. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=401664)

THEOSU 05-12-2007 07:30 PM

brag: i won some sort of lottery or something.

I'm a bit dubious that i was merely BCCed. also, I'm a bit dubiuos that it's from, you know, sexy247@adelphia.net. but why would they lie?

From: sexy247@adelphia.net
Bcc: ME
Subject: CONFIRM E-MAIL
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 7:17 PM

ATTENTION

U.K NATIONAL PROMOTIONS
REF: EAASL/941OYI/04
Batch: 12/25/0034

We are pleased to inform you today 12th May 2007 of the result of the winners
of the UK NATIONAL ONLINE PROMO *DRAW, held on the 10th May 2007. You
have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 2,696,385 (Two Million
Six Hundred and Ninety Six Thousand, Three Hundred and Eighty Five Britain
pounds sterlings) in cash credited to file XYL/26510460037/06. To file for your
claim, you are requied to provide the below informations to the claim agent;

Name: Marc Kenneth
Email: marckennethfiduciaryofficer2@yahoo.co.uk
Provide him with the information below:

1.Full Name: 2.Full Address: 3.Occupation:
4.Age: 5.Sex: 6.Nationality: 7.Telephone Number:

Rose Wood
Online Co-coordinator
U.K NATIONAL PROMOTIONS
================================================== ================================================== ======

bmwguy525 05-12-2007 07:31 PM

Re: brag: i won some sort of lottery or something.

youre gonna split that with BBV4L right?

mertzo 05-12-2007 07:32 PM

Re: brag: i won some sort of lottery or something.

TO LONG DID NOT READ

WHO THE F DID?

omgitsmatt 05-12-2007 07:41 PM

Re: brag: i won some sort of lottery or something.

[ QUOTE ]
credited to file XYL/26510460037/06

[/ QUOTE ]

well [censored]. sounds official to me.

time for a cocaine party!

THEOSU 05-12-2007 07:43 PM

Re: brag: i won some sort of lottery or something.

afk, buying myself an escalade in expectation of the funnymunnies deposited to my account.

omgitsmatt 05-12-2007 07:43 PM

Re: brag: i won some sort of lottery or something.

why just one

Wheelzie 05-12-2007 07:45 PM

Re: brag: i won some sort of lottery or something.

sweet!

mertzo 05-12-2007 07:47 PM

Re: brag: i won some sort of lottery or something.

what happened?

THEOSU 05-12-2007 07:50 PM

Re: brag: i won some sort of lottery or something.

[ QUOTE ]
what happened?

[/ QUOTE ]

i have no idea! i did not even knowingly enter any such lottery/contest/thingie! And yet i won! that's awesome!

i think in addition to an escalade, i shall also purchase one of those toilets that washes and dries your junk for you. this is all in expectation of receiving my monies.

I'M RICH BIATCH.

bmwguy525 05-12-2007 07:51 PM

Re: brag: i won some sort of lottery or something.

bankroll me yeah?