Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

MDoranD 03-27-2007 02:34 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
add voj to my list of wolves, his last post gave me chills

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, i thought it was VERY voj-village

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with durron

dmk 03-27-2007 02:34 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
the only thing i can get from the sighing/durron/shortline interactions is it is guaranteed that Shorty is a village? cuz if theres 1% chance hes not, the seer should peek him.

[/ QUOTE ]

...

...

...

Am I supposed to classify this under the "this is so stupid he has to be villager" file?

dmk 03-27-2007 02:34 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Wolves in my just-caught-up opinion:

KyrosMom
at least one of chuckles/Zurvan/dmk, likelyhood in that order
aaron56k

[/ QUOTE ]

Maddeus,

You may now leave. You are no longer welcome.

dmk 03-27-2007 02:35 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Durron,

Why are you not even responding to my posts? For that matter, why is no one responding to my posts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I don't know how to react to them.

Nez477 03-27-2007 02:36 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
please dont vote durron.

It's pretty obvious that he's not a wolf. If he was, he would not have stopped the bandwagon that was building up steam and headed in my direction.

I think he's 100% villager, but of course to subscribe to this theory you have to believe that I am as well!

[/ QUOTE ]

This post makes zero sense.

MDoranD 03-27-2007 02:36 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
They killed the confirmed villager. This is not some huge, shocking event. The seer didn't get another peek, so they'd have no chance to find him. That's the obvious reason traz is still alive. Why are people making more out of this than there really is?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds to me like Zurvan is sort of defending why the night kill was not stupid in a disguised type of way. I still think Zurvan is a wolf.

dmk 03-27-2007 02:38 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They killed the confirmed villager. This is not some huge, shocking event. The seer didn't get another peek, so they'd have no chance to find him. That's the obvious reason traz is still alive. Why are people making more out of this than there really is?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds to me like Zurvan is sort of defending why the night kill was not stupid in a disguised type of way. I still think Zurvan is a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK,

MDoranD

Zurvan was thinking exactly what I was about the nightkill. Everyone is like "OMG FNORD? WHY FNORD?!?!" Gee, we have 1 cleared villager who could very well be the seer now or any other powerrole. There is a new seer that has had 0 views. WHO DO YOU THINK THE WOLVES KILL YOU MORANS. WOWOWOW.

OK, so ya, MDoranD

Zurvan 03-27-2007 02:39 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They killed the confirmed villager. This is not some huge, shocking event. The seer didn't get another peek, so they'd have no chance to find him. That's the obvious reason traz is still alive. Why are people making more out of this than there really is?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds to me like Zurvan is sort of defending why the night kill was not stupid in a disguised type of way. I still think Zurvan is a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about this: the night kill was not, in any way, stupid.

There was a confirmed villager, and no chance beyond random of finding the seer. Why not kill the confirmed now, and start seer hunting tonight?

dmk 03-27-2007 02:40 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Zurvan,

We are now masons.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Madtown 03-27-2007 02:40 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wolves in my just-caught-up opinion:

KyrosMom
at least one of chuckles/Zurvan/dmk, likelyhood in that order
aaron56k

[/ QUOTE ]
please explain the mom read

[/ QUOTE ]

Low post count, posts that are careful about how they're worded without actually saying much, general feel. I've only read through once, in one go, so I'll be going back and rereading more carefully later, I could be wrong

[ QUOTE ]
Maddeus,

You may now leave. You are no longer welcome.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.