Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   a test (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=417657)

Nick B. 06-01-2007 10:02 PM

a test

"and we have almost no really bad trolls/moderation is mostly smooth despite the fact that we can't even run freaking IP checks, and there's no one guy that can probably even name 50% of the mods offhand. Seriously, this board does more with less than anywhere else I've ever seen. "

jurollo, yeti, NT!, daryn, the dude, green, mike haven, jim kuhn, granny mae, dcifrth, schneids, bicyclekick, evanal, dids, kyleb, mebenhoe, diebitter, katyseagull, mrwookie, ajfenix, ajmargarine, emcwilliams, nation, wacki, iron81, RR, *TT*, pokeraddict, durron, citanul, gildwulf, adanthar, performify, devinlake, felicialee, brucez, dynasty, jman220.

nope, fell way short.

GrannyMae 06-01-2007 10:13 PM

Re: a test

[ QUOTE ]

jurollo, yeti, NT!, daryn, the dude, green, mike haven, jim kuhn, granny mae, dcifrth, schneids, bicyclekick, evanal, dids, kyleb, mebenhoe, diebitter, katyseagull, mrwookie, ajfenix, ajmargarine, emcwilliams, nation, wacki, iron81, RR, *TT*, pokeraddict, durron, citanul, gildwulf, adanthar, performify, devinlake, felicialee, brucez, dynasty, jman220.

nope, fell way short.

[/ QUOTE ]

no diablo?? heh

Nick B. 06-01-2007 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

nope, fell way short.

[/ QUOTE ]

no diablo?? heh

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought i had already listed him, damnit.

GrannyMae 06-01-2007 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

nope, fell way short.

[/ QUOTE ]

no diablo?? heh

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought i had already listed him, damnit.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's the Illinois of the 50 states test.

private joker 06-01-2007 10:52 PM

grunching:

Me, Gildwulf, Adanthar, bobbyi, Schneids, Evan, El Diablo, daryn, Nick B., NT!, diebitter, MrWookie, Granny Mae, jurollo, durron, dcifrthis, RR, PokerAddict, jman220, iron81, Mike Haven, 4_2_it, TT, katyseagull, felicialee, citanul, performify, jaredL, MEBenhoe, EMcWilliams, nation, ajfenix, wacki, dids...

... 34?

crap that's all I got off the top of my head and I'm not going to sit here thinking about it because it's Friday night and I'm going to pretend to not be a loser.

AJFenix 06-01-2007 11:45 PM

Neither of you named Big Jim or Xorbie, so I feel like a pretty big winner.

edit: [ QUOTE ]
it's Friday night

[/ QUOTE ]

Nevermind, I lose. [censored] Passport Canada.

citanul 06-02-2007 12:40 AM

Are you guys looking at the forum list as you do this? Or no? Have we got an accurate count? Also, man they are bloating the numbers what with German and French mods, and who knows who they are...

citanul, devinlake, wiggs, durron, el diablo, yeti, censored, azk, dcifr, fsuplayer, ajfenix, bigjim, xorbie, beset, felicia, gildwulf, adanthar, nt, dynasty, nickb, dids, jurollo, badgerpro, emc, jaredl, kyleb, jimkuhn, granny, mike h, leader, privatejoker, samjones, rr, iron, matrix, katy, pokeraddict, daryn, deacsoft, schneids, ahnuld, mbenhoe, tt, 42it, commodus, Voracious, wookie, carter,

aaaand i'm starting to have to actually think at this point =( sorry if you like, mod sttf and i forgot you or something, i mean no offense.

that's somewhere mid 40s, i think. pretty weak, but i didn't stop to think!

i think that more likely than none of us actually being able to list 50% if we tried, is that there's at least 10 mods that each of us has no idea who the f they are or what they do.

EMc 06-02-2007 02:29 AM

I can also see we missed AJMarg and Isura from SSNL, DLKS9, James., orange from the top of my head

El Diablo 06-02-2007 05:35 AM

nick,

[censored] YOU

citanul 06-02-2007 05:37 AM

all,

beset appears not to actually be a mod. don't konw why i thought he was. apologies