Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   The Iraq war is over... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=20794)

elwoodblues 01-25-2006 10:27 PM

The Iraq war is over...

and Iran won.

I heard that today on the radio (Franken's show so if you want to discredit the source as biased, feel free) and thought that it was interesting. Franken had an author on who said something to the effect of: every policy decision we have made post 9/11 has benefitted Iran.

Thoughts?

jokerthief 01-25-2006 10:48 PM

Re: The Iraq war is over...

I think we should just give up. It's pointless. I really think that Iran knows best anyway. Iran is a democracy and is a very tolerant society. Best thing is that they are not beholdent to the Illuminati, which makes them less evil than the united states. I really think that the united states ought to be extinguished. The reptilians have total control of them and rule via proxy from the center of the earth.

Yep. It's over. All is lost.

whiskeytown 01-25-2006 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I really think that the united states ought to be extinguished.

[/ QUOTE ]

If they keep starting wars for oil with people who think killing their enemy isn't merely an act of retribution, but also a sign of religious devotion, you may get your wish.

RB

XxGodJrxX 01-25-2006 11:24 PM

So the Illuminati are Reptilians? Where is Captian Kirk when we need him to give us an iconic yell denouncing the evils of the repitlian? LIZAAAAAAAAAAAAARDS!!!!!

jokerthief 01-25-2006 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really think that the united states ought to be extinguished.

[/ QUOTE ]

If they keep starting wars for oil with people who think killing their enemy isn't merely an act of retribution, but also a sign of religious devotion, you may get your wish.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

No way. The reptilians won't allow that to happen. They may even send in a grey army if it gets bad. They will use the guise of "Aliens" and unite the world to their sinister cause.

Exsubmariner 01-25-2006 11:30 PM

Please jokerthief, for the love of God, do everything in your superpowers to prevent me from becoming dinner for the LIZAAAAAARRRDDDSSSS.

XxGodJrxX 01-25-2006 11:31 PM

It seems they've thought of everything. Maybe we should just bow down now, and they will have mercy on our pathetic souls. I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to go be their slave right now.

jokerthief 01-25-2006 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So the Illuminati are Reptilians? Where is Captian Kirk when we need him to give us an iconic yell denouncing the evils of the repitlian? LIZAAAAAAAAAAAAARDS!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're avatar (while not related) makes this ten times funnier for some reason.

Maybe it has to do with Familiy Guy...

jokerthief 01-25-2006 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please jokerthief, for the love of God, do everything in your superpowers to prevent me from becoming dinner for the LIZAAAAAARRRDDDSSSS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Save your self....I just don't have the ability....save your self!!!

Grey 01-25-2006 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No way. The reptilians won't allow that to happen. They may even send in a grey army if it gets bad. They will use the guise of "Aliens" and unite the world to their sinister cause.

[/ QUOTE ]Say your prayers quickly.