Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Books and Publications (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   What Book Are You Looking Forward To The Most in 2008? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=551030)

Doc T River 11-21-2007 08:47 AM

Re: What Book Are You Looking Forward To The Most in 2008?

[ QUOTE ]
Well sure, you know about HOcashH. Before they were published you didn't know about the great books from D&B or Kill Everyone or the Full Tilt Book.

[/ QUOTE ]

If they were listed on Amazon before they were publsihed, people knew.

Ruy Lopez 11-21-2007 11:05 AM

Professional No Limit Hold'Em Volume 2 by Miller, Mehta
vs.
Harrington Cash

Should be interesting...
Is Harrington Cash going to be multi-volume?

The 13th 4postle 11-21-2007 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Professional No Limit Hold'Em Volume 2 by Miller, Mehta
vs.
Harrington Cash

Should be interesting...
Is Harrington Cash going to be multi-volume?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes two

jeffnc 11-21-2007 02:11 PM

-PNL 2
-Harrington
-Poker Tournament Formula 2? Did not know that, looking forward to this
-The new SnG book too

fraac 11-21-2007 02:50 PM

Poker Tournament Formula 2 sounds stupid. I haven't read the first one yet, and now a 2nd version that sounds like a revision of a failed theory. I supported him on the forum but I want my money back.

phydaux 11-21-2007 04:39 PM

I voted PNL2, but I'm also looking forward to Harrington on Cash 1&2 very much.

[ QUOTE ]
I was going to say Ciaffone's NL book, but that should be out by the end of this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hadn't heard that. Any information from a reliable source? 'Cause there isn't that much year left for it to be out by the end of.

BTW, LOL @ Daniel Negreanu's Power Hold'Em Strategy ever seeing the light of day. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

And screw Negreanu hard & fast if he dares to publish More Hold'Em Wisdom For All Players. I bought that, and I want my freakin' money back. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

BlueSmurf 11-21-2007 06:58 PM

How good is your limit hold'em 2 ... has been pushed to 2008. I want it. Limit poker rules!

Doc T River 11-21-2007 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I voted PNL2, but I'm also looking forward to Harrington on Cash 1&2 very much.

[ QUOTE ]
I was going to say Ciaffone's NL book, but that should be out by the end of this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hadn't heard that. Any information from a reliable source? 'Cause there isn't that much year left for it to be out by the end of.

BTW, LOL @ Daniel Negreanu's Power Hold'Em Strategy ever seeing the light of day. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

And screw Negreanu hard & fast if he dares to publish More Hold'Em Wisdom For All Players. I bought that, and I want my freakin' money back. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, all that Hold'Em Wisdom was was a printing of his newspaper columns in a book form. I imagine you will see More be published and I imagine that you will see a third volume probably titled Still More or Even More. This is strictly conjecture on my part.

Doc T River 11-21-2007 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Poker Tournament Formula 2 sounds stupid. I haven't read the first one yet, and now a 2nd version that sounds like a revision of a failed theory. I supported him on the forum but I want my money back.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the first one due to my playing in fast format tournaments. I never got around to reading it due to the fact that I learned the tournaments I play are too fast for even the formula to help me. For the sake of completeness, I will probably get the second volume.

Gonso 11-21-2007 11:08 PM

Looking forward to HoCH and PNL volumes 2+ LDO