Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   PokerPad - AHK hotkey script (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513595)

Xanderz 11-30-2007 08:04 PM

Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

[ QUOTE ]
Xanderz, seriously your script is awesome. Just give us your Stars Sn so we can donate a few monies for your trouble!

[/ QUOTE ]
I have setup a donate link to my Paypal account at the top-right of the download page for those inclined to be generous [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Al4as 11-30-2007 08:08 PM

I dont have Paypal [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] But I really want to be generous. You should frigging sell that script!

I just understood how customizable it can be... its even more awesome than I tought

HighSteaks 11-30-2007 08:52 PM

Shipped [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]Thanks for the use of your great script man, much appreciated.

ronitonline 12-01-2007 12:45 AM

How many people actually use scripts like this, I would find myself hitting the wrong button way to often I imagine [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

HighSteaks 12-01-2007 08:57 AM

Getting a full pot bet for all streets on Everest using the street betting. Made my settings 1 .9 .7 and .5- looked in PokerPad.ini and they were saved correctly.

terance 12-01-2007 09:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How many people actually use scripts like this, I would find myself hitting the wrong button way to often I imagine [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Just folded aces preflop a couple of days ago [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
I dont have Paypal [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] But I really want to be generous. You should frigging sell that script!

I just understood how customizable it can be... its even more awesome than I tought

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Xander, you should list your PS or FTP screen name, it will work much better.

[ QUOTE ]
Are there any other problems besides the ever increasing pot bet bug? A manual work around would be to move the slider all the way to the left before pressing a different pot bet hotkey.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the different pot bet buttons rarely work post flop (including bet pot 1), and the increase/decrease buttons only rarely goes by the big blind when i have that set (i think only when the betting number is highlighted?). It usually goes by 0.10 cents, which is pretty time consuming [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Also, I don't think I've ever gotten the 2/3 bet pot button to work at any time on party.

Xanderz 12-01-2007 12:19 PM

Version 0.1.22 is available for download:
http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/

[ QUOTE ]
Getting a full pot bet for all streets on Everest using the street betting. Made my settings 1 .9 .7 and .5- looked in PokerPad.ini and they were saved correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]Should be fixed in version 0.1.22. And thanks for the donation [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Well, the different pot bet buttons rarely work post flop (including bet pot 1), and the increase/decrease buttons only rarely goes by the big blind when i have that set (i think only when the betting number is highlighted?). It usually goes by 0.10 cents, which is pretty time consuming Also, I don't think I've ever gotten the 2/3 bet pot button to work at any time on party.

[/ QUOTE ]I believe all of this stems from one bug that is the result of the difference in how Party display currency amounts. If the fix in version 0.1.22 doesn't correct all of these be sure to let me know. Also, the ever increasing pot bet doesn't happen for me under default settings but I believe I did experience it when I switched to another region. I will have to investigate that further..

terance 12-01-2007 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Version 0.1.22 is available for download:
http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Should be fixed in version 0.1.22. And thanks for the donation [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Well, the different pot bet buttons rarely work post flop (including bet pot 1), and the increase/decrease buttons only rarely goes by the big blind when i have that set (i think only when the betting number is highlighted?). It usually goes by 0.10 cents, which is pretty time consuming Also, I don't think I've ever gotten the 2/3 bet pot button to work at any time on party.

[/ QUOTE ]I believe all of this stems from one bug that is the result of the difference in how Party display currency amounts. If the fix in version 0.1.22 doesn't correct all of these be sure to let me know. Also, the ever increasing pot bet doesn't happen for me under default settings but I believe I did experience it when I switched to another region. I will have to investigate that further..

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG YES THIS IS SO GOOD!!!!111

This version fixes everything and the script now works just as on full tilt! Thanks a bunch! Now get your [censored] screen name on here so we can give you some money already! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Btw, when you press ctrl+left (leave all tables), the script doesn't click the confirm dialogs. Maybe it should?

ANYWAYS THANKS x 1000000

HighSteaks 12-01-2007 09:44 PM

Sweet, Everest working a treat. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] PokerPad

What about putting PM on 2+2 for Stars/FTP screen name under the donate box if you are such a shark that you don't want to publicly reveal your screen name. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Al4as 12-02-2007 02:26 AM

Wow with 1.22 everything is working perfectly, on all 3 sites Im playing. Stars SN !!!!