Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Controversy at the Playboy mansion (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=391939)

Punker 04-30-2007 10:26 AM

Controversy at the Playboy mansion

Shannon Elizabeth and Annie Duke cheating

Seems so standard to hear stories like this about Duke.

kemystery 04-30-2007 10:38 AM

Re: Controversy at the Playboy mansion

wtf

also OP: can you possibly rework the title of your thread to;

"Annie Duke and Shannon Elizabeth [censored]ed me in the Playboy Mansion"

Yeti 04-30-2007 11:01 AM

he should have offered annie a nice cup of shut the [censored] up.

restrikt 04-30-2007 11:03 AM

Whoa whoa guys. Haven't you seen the WPT lawsuit website?

According to Raymer and co., Annie Duke is the BEST female poker player in the history of the world!

How could the BEST female poker player in the history of the world ever do something like that?

It's mind blowing!

On a serious note... no one likes Annie Duke, and this is one reason why. And kudos to Esfandiari for not being with Shannon Elizadumb anymore.

-Skeme- 04-30-2007 11:07 AM

That's seriously [censored] up. I really like Terrence, his blog is awesome and he seems like an all around great guy. It really sucks to see this type of BS happen to him.

foobar37 04-30-2007 11:28 AM

this reminds me of the time Annie Duke grabbed someone's cards after the hand was over and looked at them; I don't remember the details but it was on TV and they were playing for real money (the TOC where she won 2 mil maybe)... I was stunned to see a "professional" do something I hadn't seen outside of .01/.02 home games... now I know she's just a [censored] with no honor

otnemem 04-30-2007 11:38 AM

<---------

Thanks for linking to my new avatar.

Daddy Warbucks 04-30-2007 11:40 AM

Cliff notes?

anduril 04-30-2007 11:45 AM

Annie Duke told Steve Dannenman, who was drunk at the time, to fold every hand which would ensure he would win the tournament in the next few min (TD cut it short because they didn't budget time correctly). This just barely screwed Terrence out of a WSOP seat and was super lame of Annie since she was in essence being illegal by telling Danneman in the hand what to do. Gotta read the story for true details.

WutRUTryin2Hit 04-30-2007 11:45 AM

Is Shannon Elizabeth still dating Joe Sebok? Did they plan this weekend as a [censored]-people-over-in-poker couples outting?