Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Full Tilt Chip Set... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=253777)

Suigin406 11-06-2006 10:53 AM

Full Tilt Chip Set...

I had qualified through the Iron Man Challenge to get one of these...but it's been almost 2 1/2 months now and I still didn't get it...and customer support either doesn't know or is being very vague about the details...anyone else in this same situation??

glenda 11-13-2006 07:00 PM

Re: Full Tilt Chip Set...

Yes and have heard nothing in regards to receiving it.

Pokerlicious 11-13-2006 09:12 PM

I got mine. It's nice.

Assuming it's not super-important to you, I'd bug them by e-mail every other week or so. If you're getting rakeback, you might point out that it has cost you, so they should make sure you get it.

Suigin406 11-13-2006 09:30 PM

yea, i guess i'll keep bugging them, but since it just seems that it's a delay and I will in fact be recieving it eventually, I'm not too worried...thx for the help guys...

donger 11-13-2006 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got mine. It's nice.

Assuming it's not super-important to you, I'd bug them by e-mail every other week or so. If you're getting rakeback, you might point out that it has cost you, so they should make sure you get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? Are they subtracting shipping from MGR or something? What all do they subtract from MGR?

funkymunky 11-13-2006 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I got mine. It's nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? Are they subtracting shipping from MGR or something? What all do they subtract from MGR?

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything.

HSB 11-13-2006 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had qualified through the Iron Man Challenge to get one of these...but it's been almost 2 1/2 months now and I still didn't get it...and customer support either doesn't know or is being very vague about the details...anyone else in this same situation??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, they're on backorder I'm told. I'm gonna keep sending them e-mails every week or so until I get it.

Suigin406 11-14-2006 09:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I got mine. It's nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

no kidding, they try to subtract as much as they can...check out the sticky for specifics...