Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Official 2006 US Tennis Open (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=198402)

dogdrool 08-28-2006 03:44 PM

Official 2006 US Tennis Open

Agassi retires. Federe will likely win. Should be a fun time in New York.

Does anybody know of the best place to see the bracket and expected game times? How do I go about buying tickets for matches between players that I'd like to see? How do I know when they'll play?

TMTTR 08-28-2006 03:47 PM

Re: Official 2006 US Tennis Open

The official site is probably a good place to start...

Ron Burgundy 08-28-2006 03:48 PM

Maybe here?

Agassi was always my favorite player, I hope he can make a good run at it.

TheNoodleMan 08-28-2006 03:52 PM

*****I refuse to recognize this thread as official due to the lack of ****** in the title************

dogdrool 08-28-2006 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The official site is probably a good place to start...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha, yeah, I know. But I cannot find anything about probable future matches. The schedule only lists the current day. The future days aren't clickable. I want to know, like, if I want to see Federer play in the quarters, what day will that be and who is he likely to play?

Ron Burgundy 08-28-2006 04:26 PM

Click Schedule of play > Event schedule. Then look at the brackets to see who the favorites are and who will likely advance.

Russ M. 08-28-2006 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Agassi was always my favorite player, I hope he can make a good run at it.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

I hope the American group can pull their head out of their ass and make a deep run. If all goes perfect, Roddick-Agassi would be a 4th round match which stinks. There are several weak brackets with a bunch of clowns that nobody cares for (I'm looking at you Lleyton Hewitt). I don't know who to root for if it comes to Agassi and Roddick. I guess Roddick for the sake of the future and the fact that Agassi is not going to win this tournament while Roddick at least has a small chance. Blake has Federer in his quarter and could meet him in the QF. That'd be interesting. Nadal seemingly has a light draw, he can easily make the semis where hopefully he'll face either Roddick or Agassi although Ivan Ljubicic is in there as well. Andy Murray is also in Federer's half and could meet him in the semis.

The best hope we could have for an all-American final would be Blake/Roddick or Blake/Agassi, but it'll likely be Federer vs Roddick, Nadal, or Ljubicic.

thedarknight 08-28-2006 08:04 PM

donald young all the way

tuq 08-28-2006 08:21 PM

Aside from Agassi I don't have much of a rooting interest in general, although I like to see Russian chicks advance as far as possible, since they are almost all hot. And I hope this thread gets littered with good crotch shots of those sweet honeys.

thedarknight 08-28-2006 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Aside from Agassi I don't have much of a rooting interest in general, although I like to see Russian chicks advance as far as possible, since they are almost all hot. And I hope this thread gets littered with good crotch shots of those sweet honeys.

[/ QUOTE ]

which russian tennis chicks are hot besides sharapova? you would dack myskina and kuznetsova?