Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Ultimate Bet Owes Me 20k (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=274026)

good2cu 12-03-2006 12:49 PM

Ultimate Bet Owes Me 20k

I have had a cashout pending with UltimateBet for 3 weeks in the amount of $8,000. This cashout has yet to clear and they haven't answered any of my emails in reguards to why this cashout wasn't cleared.

Yesterday when I tried to log on to my UB account I get the error message "player name not found", when I type in my username/password. If I type in a incorrect password I merely get an incorrect password error. I’ve heard from some friends this what happens when you get an account closed.

UB has not responded to any of emails, and they do not have a phone number listed. I am getting extremely worried.

If anyone has any suggestions or a way of contacting UB through anything other then email let me know.

WhatDoesCallMean 12-03-2006 12:53 PM

Re: Ultimate Bet Owes Me 20k

isnt it funny how its always guys with 1600 posts who start this kinda thread?

and sorry, no idea how to contact them but hope all works out well.

sarahbellum 12-03-2006 01:18 PM

There are UB reps who post on pocketfives, and reportedly they're pretty helpful. PM me if you want the link to the list.

[Phill] 12-03-2006 01:27 PM

GL dude.

The fact that you are a known name pretty much garantees you will not lose this money - but there might be a bit of a fight on over it.

Let hope it has nothing to do with that HU challenge where you pwned that other poster - to the casual observer the onesided carnage might have looked like chipdumping!

KEW 12-03-2006 01:27 PM

Have you been getting other email advertisements from UB??? There e-mails may be getting spammed..

good2cu 12-03-2006 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Have you been getting other email advertisements from UB??? There e-mails may be getting spammed..

[/ QUOTE ]

yea i have.

BigBiceps 12-03-2006 02:05 PM

This is very concerning.

Did you tray asking your affiliate about it?

MicroBob 12-03-2006 03:40 PM

interesting.

they post on pokcet 5's but, to my knowledge, NEVER show up over here even when there were some wacky issues going on over there and there were many upset customers?

good2cu - seems really strange they wouldn't respond to any of your e-mails. perhaps spam-folder or maybe the responses aren't even making it htat far.

I know I get SOME of the promotional stuff into spam and other stuff I get in my regular e-mail box. Seems they do use some different addressed. So just because you are getting promotionals isn't proof that everything is 100% okay from your end.

Hope UB is able to help you over on 5's and you are able to get this straightened-out.

kitaristi0 12-03-2006 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
isnt it funny how its always guys with 1600 posts who start this kinda thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this funny?

HeavilyArmed 12-03-2006 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The fact that you are a known name pretty much garantees you will not lose this money -

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. There's more wishful thinking and arrogant self-inflation in that statement than I can remember seeing elsewhere save the WWF.