Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   What is your poker dream ? LC - Just for fun. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=94285)

Fantam 04-22-2006 02:53 PM

What is your poker dream ? LC - Just for fun.

Every month posters like to post their poker aims for the forthcoming month.

Finish reading a certain poker book, play some 6-max, build the bankroll high enough to move up a limit, etc...

This is a more light hearted post, for posters to possibly express their future poker hopes, aspirations or maybe even dreams.

So to kick things off, I would like to say that one day I would like to win the annual $10,000 NL WSOP held in Binions Horseshoe.

Of course, I would have qualified through a succession of satellites, with an inital cost of $10. I would also be wearing a "2+2" T-shirt with MICROS emblazoned across it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

marchron 04-22-2006 06:41 PM

Re: What is your poker dream ? LC - Just for fun.

The WSOP ME isn't held in Binion's now. Well, the final few tables are, but the rest is in the Rio.

I have a recurring dream in which I LOSE the WSOP ME to Phil Hellmuth when he rivers a royal flush to beat my quad-aces. Then I say "if it weren't for luck I'd win every one" and punch him in the face.

Fantam 04-22-2006 08:18 PM

That sounds good to me !

I actually quite like Phil Hellmouth. Not because of his obnoxious behaviour. But because he seems interesting to watch.

I would have preferred if you had won the WSOP in your dream. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

shadow. 04-22-2006 08:27 PM

TWO GIRLS AT ONCE1!!!!11!!

Eeegah 04-22-2006 08:33 PM

Had one dream a few months ago where I was dealt 99 and didn't flop quads. Woke up in a cold sweat; sucked.

HouseCalls 04-22-2006 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I have a recurring dream in which I LOSE the WSOP ME to Phil Hellmuth when he rivers a royal flush to beat my quad-aces. Then I say "if it weren't for luck I'd win every one" and punch him in the face.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I change my poker dream to seeing this happen?

Toe-Knee 04-22-2006 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Then I say "if it weren't for luck I'd win every one" and punch him in the face.

[/ QUOTE ]
Only works if you add a Mother-F*cker and say it in your best Sam Jackson yell.

egocidal 04-22-2006 08:45 PM

Make enough at the micros that I can live a comfortable college lifestyle, ie. never have to bum weed off anyone.

deleteduser 04-22-2006 09:09 PM

make enough so im not in debt after college

marchron 04-22-2006 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Only works if you add a Mother-F*cker and say it in your best Sam Jackson yell.

[/ QUOTE ]
If I make it to the WSOP Main Event, I intend on waiting for a hand that will probably make the TV highlight and saying "snakes on a mother-[censored] plane, man."

I would be crowned a god in OOT. Not that that's really worth anything, but being a god is always nice.