Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   The Mystery Method....... textbook for picking up chicks (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=517937)

demon102 10-07-2007 11:36 PM

The Mystery Method....... textbook for picking up chicks

Ive read this book and am now rereading it to digest all the info that I know my brain has not absorbed yet. I have to say that quite a bit of this book really seems on point. After reading this I have been using a few strategies here and there with women that I already know and the attraction strats seem very effective. This is a small sample size but from what I have experience there are some very strong reactions to the techniques I have read in this book. Has anyone else read this book or books like it and used this from opening on with a lot of effectiveness?

22 Twos 10-07-2007 11:53 PM

Re: The Mystery Method....... textbook for picking up chicks

aren't books like this somewhat ironic? i mean (correct me if i'm wrong, i have never read a book like this), but isn't the idea to not really look desperate or care? If you're buying books like this you are a really desperate person, no?

edfurlong 10-07-2007 11:54 PM

You seem smart.

demon102 10-08-2007 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
aren't books like this somewhat ironic? i mean (correct me if i'm wrong, i have never read a book like this), but isn't the idea to not really look desperate or care? If you're buying books like this you are a really desperate person, no?

[/ QUOTE ]

that is part of the point but there seems to be quite a bit of research that dives into the hardwiring of women into an evolutionary level which to this point seems effective

Anacardo 10-08-2007 12:12 AM

The S is for Subhuman.

DG_Knight 10-08-2007 12:15 AM

I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

SNOWBALL 10-08-2007 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

that is part of the point but there seems to be quite a bit of research that dives into the hardwiring of women into an evolutionary level which to this point seems effective

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to see how Mystery's ideas stack up against research by evolutionary biologists. I wouldn't be suprised if a lot of it was just hogwash. I mean, the guy is a salesman, not a scientist.

demon102 10-08-2007 12:18 AM

wow lots of hate here, anyone read the book and practiced the tactics at all? Seriously Im a dude that really has no game except drunk game (master at the drunk game OOOOOHHH YAAA). When Im sober I have no Idea what I did other than no fear. This stuff did help me, Im just hoping for some feedback or something.

Jack_Burton 10-08-2007 12:31 AM

MM is [censored]. I own the DVDs and they blow. The MM works for Mystery only b/c he's a [censored] magician and is rich and famous so obviously DHV's are working in his favor.

Now lets have Joe Schmoe fat [censored] acne ridden 2p2er try to display DHV's...lol he's either telling lies or what? telling lies. The whole thing is basically a multi level marketing scheme, with more people buying up his [censored].

RedRover 10-08-2007 12:36 AM

this book only works on women who are idiots and i wouldn't want to be with a woman that this stuff would work on even though they're not really idiots it just plays to basic instincts but stil you're just using tricks no they're not they're just ways to learn confidence blah blah blah you're creepy, lots of long adjectives and self-deprecation, "go talk about the civil war or something," a little misogyny annnnnnd

end thread