Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Public Service Announcement: I can't view specific forums if logged in (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=436093)

Hellmouth 06-25-2007 10:16 PM

Public Service Announcement: I can\'t view specific forums if logged in

Hey guys. For some reason when I am logged in to 2+2 I am not able to view the NL micro forum. This wouldn't be a major problem except that I am a micro NL player.

Does anyone else have trouble seeing specific forums when logged in? I can see and post in any other forum. When I try to look at the NL micro forum it just loads a blank page and says it is done. When I am not logged in there is no problem seeing the forum.

Regards,
Greg

iron81 06-25-2007 11:03 PM

Re: Public Service Announcement: I can\'t view specific forums if logge

Another guy had a similar problem a few days ago. The admins were able to solve it. My guess is Ryan will see your post in the next couple days and fix it.

T-God 06-26-2007 03:23 AM

Hi greg!

Hellmouth 06-26-2007 09:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Another guy had a similar problem a few days ago. The admins were able to solve it. My guess is Ryan will see your post in the next couple days and fix it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I PM'd Mike Haven a few days ago to ask him about it. He suggested that I post this since it may be a problem that a lot of people are having but putting up with. It wouldn't really affect me except that it is the main forum that I use.

Regards,
Greg

PS. Hi T-God

Hellmouth 06-26-2007 09:17 AM

By the way, I tried the solution mentioned in the other thread to expire cookies from the forum and I have also cleared all my cookies and private data. This is happening to me on multiple work computers and my laptop from home so I don't think it is a computer specific problem.

Greg

[Phill] 06-26-2007 09:27 AM

Set up a new account and try to open the forum - this will diagnose if its simply your account (Hellmouth) and nothing else on your computers.

I cant think of anything else it would be, but im no expert.

+EV 06-26-2007 10:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Set up a new account and try to open the forum - this will diagnose if its simply your account (Hellmouth) and nothing else on your computers.

I cant think of anything else it would be, but im no expert.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok well I now have a new sweeter alterego. Maybe Ill just start over.

Regards,
Greg

PS. I can see the micros now!!!