Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Stud (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Razztober hand I played OK v Prax (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=517065)

tx4allthefish 10-06-2007 05:15 PM

Razztober hand I played OK v Prax

I tried to squeeze him out on 4th but he spite-called.

My bet on 5th is a mistake as I look at it now.

Tournament - Razz (80/160), Ante 15, Bring-In 25 (converter)

Hero: 3,383
Seat 2: 2,858
Seat 3: 2,018
Seat 4: 4,078
Seat 5: 2,663

3rd Street - (0.94 SB)

Hero: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___completes
Seat 2: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 3: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 4: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 5: xx xx T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___brings-in___calls

4th Street - (3.94 SB)

Hero: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___raises
Seat 4: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 5: xx xx T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___bets___folds

5th Street - (4.47 BB)

Hero: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___bets___calls
Seat 4: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___raises

6th Street - (8.47 BB)

Hero: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Seat 4: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___bets

River - (10.47 BB)

Hero: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Seat 4: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] xx___bets

Total pot: (12.47 BB - 1,995)

RustyBrooks 10-06-2007 05:31 PM

Re: Razztober hand I played OK v Prax

Did you delete and re-post this? I'm confused.

Praxising 10-06-2007 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried to squeeze him out on 4th but he spite-called.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're making a joke, right? We had pairs. I called because I had a real hand under there. (8A6) Which I thought wasn't as good as yours, yet, but it was early in the hand. I lucked out on 6th.

tx4allthefish 10-06-2007 06:58 PM

I thought at the time that you wouldnt call 2 bets cold in this spot.
It's not a criticism, but I did curse at you at the time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I didnt make enough effort to force you out after that and let you
overtake at the end [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

tx4allthefish 10-06-2007 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you delete and re-post this? I'm confused.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are 2 different hands v Prax if that's what you mean -
though they look a bit similar.

RustyBrooks 10-06-2007 07:52 PM

Who was seat 5 in this hand?

I'd never fold in prax's seat with a 3 card hand, getting like 3.5:1 to call 2 cold. I might have raised to ensure it was heads up even.

Praxising 10-06-2007 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who was seat 5 in this hand?

I'd never fold in prax's seat with a 3 card hand, getting like 3.5:1 to call 2 cold. I might have raised to ensure it was heads up even.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't paying attention or I would have raised for that exact reason. (It was a dog distraction.) Oh, and not that it really matters, but prax is a she. And there was no time I was folding. If he'd raised at any time during the hand, I'd have reraised. The only time I was concerned was the river, but at that point, I was certainly not folding.

RustyBrooks 10-07-2007 12:03 AM

I had no idea Praxising was a woman. Not that it's ever come up. Poker is so predominantly male that it's usually safe to assume that unseen opponents are also.

SGspecial 10-07-2007 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did seat 5 think the game had changed to stud in this hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

RustyBrooks 10-07-2007 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Did seat 5 think the game had changed to stud in this hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please just tell me it wasn't me.