Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 08:28 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Can I garner some support for a Kyro's Mother lynch?

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 08:29 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Zurvan - my wolf game is better than this. You know that.

[/ QUOTE ]
SIGHHHHHHHHHHHH

unvote Kyro's Mother
vote sighing
meh

I'm not thrilled by the lynch at all, but I've run out of suspects

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 08:29 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Actually, I just remembered

Traz is reading boiler wrong
Traz is reading me wrong
so traz could definitely be reading bram wrong

let's drum a bram wagon up, yo

Thebram

GetThere1Time 04-02-2007 08:30 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[0] Bluffblank voted for FCBLcomish
[2] boiler_bd voted for Fmxda
[0] Chuckleslovakian voted for Sighing
[2] Econophile voted for Fmxda
[1] Fcblcomish voted for Fmxda
[4] Fmxda voted for boiler_bd
[0] Jeremy517 voted for Sighing
[0] Kyrosmother voted for Fmxda
[1] Luckayluck voted for Sighing
[1] Mark_K voted for Econophile
[0] MdoranD voted for Econophile
[0] Metsandfinsfan voted for Sighing
<font color="red"> [6] Sighing voted for Mark_K </font>
[0] Thebram voted for Luckayluck
[0] Traz voted for Sighing
[0] Wdcbooks
[0] Xoom voted for boiler_bd
[0] Zurvan voted for Sighing

wdcbooks 04-02-2007 08:30 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Vote Econophile to make it official.

Thebram 04-02-2007 08:31 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
fmxda

sighing 04-02-2007 08:33 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
fmxda self defense.. no particular opinion about it. Same with econo if it goes that way.

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 08:34 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
This is why I believe FMX should be given a pass for today, at the very least...he openly attacked Kumubou in a very villagery way, on the Kumubou lynch day.

Here's that post...

[ QUOTE ]
I definitely think Kumubou is implicated by the lastchance kill. There is a post where she says "lastchance is either power village or evil." Guess she knew he wasn't evil and though he was power village?

vote Kumubou

I also support a thebram, boiler or KM lynch.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's combined with Kumubou's backhanded slap of FMXDA...

[ QUOTE ]
Nothing really piqued me about fmxda in the beginning, but looking at his posts in the Vortex struck something to me. I get the impression from him that he really did not care who was lynched, which is a common sign of lupus.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Guys?

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 08:34 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Thebram? Seriously?

econophile 04-02-2007 08:35 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
ok, looked back and fmxda was 2nd vote on kumu (after luckay)

still i know this doesn't clear him

maybe he chime in before night

chuckleslovakian 04-02-2007 08:36 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
fmxda self defense.. no particular opinion about it. Same with econo if it goes that way.

[/ QUOTE ]
Glad this is all you got

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 08:36 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Econo, come with me on thebram
we have the power

sighing 04-02-2007 08:36 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fmxda self defense.. no particular opinion about it. Same with econo if it goes that way.

[/ QUOTE ]
Glad this is all you got

[/ QUOTE ]
You're a villager. My reads are pretty poor this game, since I've barely been around the last few days.

econophile 04-02-2007 08:37 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Econo, come with me on thebram
we have the power

[/ QUOTE ]

if anything, i think that fmdxa's waggon taking off suddenly implicates sighing

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 08:37 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fmxda self defense.. no particular opinion about it. Same with econo if it goes that way.

[/ QUOTE ]
Glad this is all you got

[/ QUOTE ]
You're a villager. My reads are pretty poor this game, since I've barely been around the last few days.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's things like this, too
I'm convinced that sighing would have SOMETHING to defend himself with rather than this lame defense if he was a wolf. The man is creative. He wouldn't go down like this as a wolf.

The other wagon, FMXDA, is a villager.

We've gots to go thebrams, yo.

chuckleslovakian 04-02-2007 08:39 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Villagers:
MDD
Mets
KM

Zurvan 04-02-2007 08:40 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Luckay: you are 100% ass backwards on sighing. He doesn't go down easy as a villager.

GetThere1Time 04-02-2007 08:41 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[0] Bluffblank voted for FCBLcomish
[2] boiler_bd voted for Fmxda
[0] Chuckleslovakian voted for Sighing
[3] Econophile voted for Fmxda
[1] Fcblcomish voted for Fmxda
<font color="red"> [6] Fmxda voted for boiler_bd </font>
[0] Jeremy517 voted for Sighing
[0] Kyrosmother voted for Fmxda
[0] Luckayluck voted for Thebram
[0] Mark_K voted for Econophile
[0] MdoranD voted for Econophile
[0] Metsandfinsfan voted for Sighing
[5] Sighing voted for Fmxda
[1] Thebram voted for Fmxda
[0] Traz voted for Sighing
[0] Wdcbooks voted for Econophile
[0] Xoom voted for boiler_bd
[0] Zurvan voted for Sighing

Note: Double votes not listed as such in the countif()

xoom 04-02-2007 08:41 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Whatęs going on? I just got back home.

KyrosMother 04-02-2007 08:42 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Chuck - you and Mets are about all I trust right now. I will go back to Sighing, if you really think he is a wolf. But I think Lucky (yuck) is right that Sighing would have a much better defense if he was a wolf. Thoughts?

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 08:42 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
If it comes down sighing vs fmxda vs econophile, I will vote for sighing.

Still holding out for a bram surge...anyone? yes? no? sigh...

fmxda 04-02-2007 08:42 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Did not realize my silence was up at 8pm, wasn't really following the thread while I couldn't talk. Rereading

KyrosMother 04-02-2007 08:43 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Luckay: you are 100% ass backwards on sighing. He doesn't go down easy as a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK - I know <u>this</u> is true.

xoom 04-02-2007 08:44 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
sighing is a good vote then.

chuckleslovakian 04-02-2007 08:44 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Sighing, could you actually create a wiki page at some point. I'm trying to remember your games more clearly but its been a while and the games you play in end up being random

econophile 04-02-2007 08:45 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
sighing

pending an actual post by fmxda

KyrosMother 04-02-2007 08:46 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
sighing

I feel like a gd lemming....I am going to completely revamp all my reads tomorrow.

fmxda 04-02-2007 08:47 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
For reference when I die:
Wolves:
boiler
sighing
plus two guys who I have no reads on. Someone that people are generally suspecting like Zurvan thebram or traz may be the answer.

Villagers:
LuckayLuck
wdcbooks

Sorry for not paying much attention to this thread in the last few days village

FCBLComish 04-02-2007 08:47 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
OK.

SIGHING

fmxda 04-02-2007 08:48 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
vote sighing since boiler isn't going anywhere

econophile 04-02-2007 08:48 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
btw, strong km=villager read today

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 08:48 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Yeah, this is a really stupid question to ask...
Anyone want to go for thebram?

fmxda 04-02-2007 08:48 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
BTW FCBL and xoom have pretty much been selling their votes to the loudest voice for the last couple lynches, that's a pretty wolfy thing to do

GetThere1Time 04-02-2007 08:49 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[0] Bluffblank voted for FCBLcomish
[0] boiler_bd voted for Fmxda
[0] Chuckleslovakian voted for Sighing
[3] Econophile voted for Sighing
[1] Fcblcomish voted for Sighing
[3] Fmxda voted for Sighing
[0] Jeremy517 voted for Sighing
[0] Kyrosmother voted for Sighing
[0] Luckayluck voted for Thebram
[0] Mark_K voted for Econophile
[0] MdoranD voted for Econophile
[0] Metsandfinsfan voted for Sighing
<font color="red"> [10] Sighing voted for Fmxda </font>
[1] Thebram voted for Fmxda
[0] Traz voted for Sighing
[0] Wdcbooks voted for Econophile
[0] Xoom voted for Sighing
[0] Zurvan voted for Sighing

FCBLComish 04-02-2007 08:51 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
BTW FCBL and xoom have pretty much been selling their votes to the loudest voice for the last couple lynches, that's a pretty wolfy thing to do

[/ QUOTE ]

Untrue. I have been listening to all the arguments, and voting with the people who I most believe are villagers. I am juggling 3 threads right now and have no time for detailed analysis. I am lucky I can even remember who is playing in which game.

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 08:51 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
The Temptress, The Illusionist, and Two Ordinary Evils left, right?

I don't even know how that's possible...

KyrosMother 04-02-2007 08:51 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
BTW FCBL and xoom have pretty much been selling their votes to the loudest voice for the last couple lynches, that's a pretty wolfy thing to do

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes...interstingly enough, I have been watching FCBL do that.

Oh, and this is one of the most non-wolfy things you have said.

sighing 04-02-2007 08:52 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
*** ROLECLAIM ***

I am the Apprentice.

I didn't roleclaim in the first two days because I had absolutely nothing, and it was worth the risk on the close votes. Today not as much.

Night 1, peeked MDD, who is a villager.
Night 4, peeked Traz, who is a villager.

I gained an extra 1-time 50%-success peek, which I used on chuckles, who is also a villager.

Last night I also gained an additional power, a permanent 25% angel power (not on myself), which I used on MDD.

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 08:52 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<u>HOLY COW PEOPLE THEBRAM RIGHT NOW</u>

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 08:52 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<u>HOLY SMOKES</u>


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.