Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

sighing 04-02-2007 10:05 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">Sorry for not being on over the weekend. Got online at about 9:05pm, which didn't help much. On the bright side, I didn't set myself up to be burned to death this morning.

I'm pretty sure I know who the seer is, and it's not Mark_K.

Should be online more at some point today.</font>

GetThere1Time 04-02-2007 10:05 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Note: I will still allow votes to be in black, but only votes!!!!1

sighing 04-02-2007 10:06 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
white-vote for Mark_K in there

Zurvan 04-02-2007 10:08 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Luckay

<font color="white">
You'd better explain yourself for the way you acted last night. I mean it.
</font>

xoom 04-02-2007 10:11 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
white-vote for Mark_K in there

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> Do you really think we had a double wolf-wagon yesterday? I doubt it. </font>

Mark_K 04-02-2007 10:12 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white"> Sighing, did you even read the last hour yesterday??? </font>

sighing 04-02-2007 10:15 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
white-vote for Mark_K in there

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">Do you really think we had a double wolf-wagon yesterday? I doubt it. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">No, but someone I think has extra info was on him. We'll see if anyone roleclaims today...</font></font>

sighing 04-02-2007 10:18 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white"> Sighing, did you even read the last hour yesterday??? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="white"> Yeah, but saying "Guys I am a villager." doesn't exactly clear you in my view. You could easily have been lynched at the end instead of kumu there. And you're probably the prostitute if you were thrown away ahead of kumu (though kumu's power there makes her a decent candidate to throw under the bus anyway). </font>

Mark_K 04-02-2007 10:21 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">If you look at my votes or people I pushed over the game:
Jared, Kbar, Kumu and Dustin

1/2 the wolf team under the bus eh? Yeah right...

BTW, Luckay is also a horrible vote. He is more confirmed than a seer peek! (Seer peek can be the GF)

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Luckayluck
</font>

KyrosMother 04-02-2007 10:28 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white"> 1) The seers may have a lot of dead peeks. I think we always overestimate how many peeks they might have.

2) I have actually moved Mark off my wolf list for now. I just don't see him playing yesterday the way he was if he was a wolf. Something kept saying he was a villager as the day wore on - which is why I couldn't bring myself to vote him.

3) I still don't like the cast of characters that were on Kumu. I have no doubt that at least one is a wolf. But I need to go back and rethink a <u>lot</u> of people. </font>

Zurvan 04-02-2007 10:34 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">
So I looked over nez's posts from the weekend. He said traz is a wolf, then he said he's a villager.

He said Luckay is a wolf, but could be a villager.

He said luckay &amp; I can't be wolves together.

This is very similar to his seer game in ASXI. I was the mod, and couldn't figure out who he peeked based on his posts. Blah.

Theory: the wolves are right [censored] re: the seer, and don't have a clue who it is, so they're just killing people based on tone/feel.

</font>

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 10:43 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Zurvan
<font color="white"> I don't actually know if you're a wolf or not, and I also probably won't end up voting for you at the end of the day. I also haven't read what's up with the nightkills.

However, I do know that I am freaking invincible this game, I can't be lynched lol. wtf? me? seriously? my actions last night? I knew mark k was a villager, so I pushed the wagon onto the other guy, who happened to be the warlockzors. I win, yo. </font>

Thebram 04-02-2007 10:48 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white"> Nez went after you out of no where. Then was very wishy washy about it, but left his vote on you.
Then he's killed.

I cant see how that doesnt implicate you.
</font>
luckay

Zurvan 04-02-2007 10:49 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">
Luckay

You may not have noticed, but this game isn't about you being right, or getting what you want.

You're not invincible until one of the seers comes out &amp; peeks you.

There's now two people voting me "who probably won't be voting me at the end of the day". If you don't want to lynch me, why are you voting me? </font>

econophile 04-02-2007 10:49 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Luckay

<font color="white">
You'd better explain yourself for the way you acted last night. I mean it.
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">yeah, what were you doing luckay? </font>

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 10:51 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">yeah, what were you doing luckay? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">To repeat...what was I doing yesterday night? I come back to see my good friend Mark K on the chopping block, one of the clearest villagers I have. And Kumu somehow getting a lot of talk but not getting overwhelmingly voted, a good sign of a wolfia. So I'm like...WTF GUYS, WHY IS MARK K ON THE TOP!!!! LET'S GO KUMU KUMU KUMUMUMUMUMUUMUMUUMUONASTICK.

Standard? </font>

Mark_K 04-02-2007 10:52 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">
Luckay

You may not have noticed, but this game isn't about you being right, or getting what you want.

You're not invincible until one of the seers comes out &amp; peeks you.

There's now two people voting me "who probably won't be voting me at the end of the day". If you don't want to lynch me, why are you voting me?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I answered this. BECAUSE IT FEELS SOOOO GOOD.
</font>

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 10:53 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white"> If you don't want to lynch me, why are you voting me? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Zurvan <font color="white"> and others

since we can only post in white today, my votes early on will likely be meaningless and just attention-grabbers towards specific people.

I'll re-read nez, there's a reason why they killed them obviously, and since I know I'm not a wolf, I can probably get a very good sense of his peeks </font>

traz 04-02-2007 10:54 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white"> I'm going to go ahead and vote </font> luckay

<font color="white">It really all makes sense </font>

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 10:55 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white"> btw, off the top of my head, </font>

Zurvan <font color="white"> is a villager. I'm pretty sure Zurvan-wolf realizes that Luckay is one of the clearest and most invincible villagers out there and doesn't want to look weird by voting for him (as he did). Therefore, Zurvan is a villager. Just a quick snippet. Anyways, I'll go look at Nez's posts now... </font>

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 10:56 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white"> I'm going to go ahead and vote </font> luckay

<font color="white">It really all makes sense </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> This vote, on the other hand, is completely bizarre </font>

BluffBlank 04-02-2007 10:59 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white"> I'm going to go ahead and vote </font> luckay

<font color="white">It really all makes sense </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> This vote, on the other hand, is completely bizarre </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">I thought the same thing. Which is scary.</font>

traz 04-02-2007 11:02 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">Luckay's a wolf...when else would luckay get anything right? Seriously</font>

Mark_K 04-02-2007 11:02 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white"> I'm going to go ahead and vote </font> luckay

<font color="white">It really all makes sense </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> This vote, on the other hand, is completely bizarre

[/ QUOTE ]

Traz, Have you read this thread and the Keep???? I can't see how after doing that and after last nights voting, you can logically say that the best vote for today is Luckay. My mind is boggled!
</font>

traz 04-02-2007 11:04 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white"> Well it isn't Nez anymore. I'm still down with sighing though.

But really, what am I missing with luckay? He saves someone I consider villagery (mark) and gets kumu killed (who was a sinking ship), and suddenly he's a villager? Yea, not likely </font>

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 11:08 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Traz Traz Traz Traz

<font color="white"> possible reasons why the wolves killed nez...(BIG NOTE: WE ALSO HAVE TO LOOK AT MADTOWN AFTERWORDS)

D2:
Opens with...</font>

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white"> FMXDA -- LATER, STATES THAT HE RE-READ FMXDA AND DOESN'T REALLY LIKE FMXDA

He at least needs to be discussed today.

Other possibles:

Traz
Sighing
JaredL</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white"> The more I think about it the more I really want to lynch Traz. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> Night 1 Peek = Traz Wolf?

Day3 Opening Post</font>

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white"> Actually Sighing isn't really the best lynch today I don't think.

I'm not voting for Tiedup today until he posts more. I've never played with him before, I'm not basing a vote on a super Durron read (although his reads have been semi-decent lately)

Traz

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">Sighing = Villager, Traz = Wolf (again)?


Day4 Opening Post with a seer hint:</font>

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">Mets is 98% confirmed in my book.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">Mets = Villager? Also, once again, drives home the traz wolf point...</font>

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">I'd rather push you nez, but for some reason no one else is on board with that </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">Prolly because you've been a lazy wolf this game </font>

[/ QUOTE ]


<font color="white">Okay, that ends the adventures pre-split. I'm fairly certain that I will be voting for. ALSO, QUOTING POSTS AND MAKING THEM WHITE IS A HUGE PAIN. HOLY CRAP.</font>

Traz Traz Traz Traz

traz 04-02-2007 11:09 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">LOL AT ME BEING A WOLF </font>

traz 04-02-2007 11:09 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">TRY HARDER </font>

metsandfinsfan 04-02-2007 11:10 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">Bluffblank - did not vote -- still meh
boiler_bd voted for mark_k - i still think boiler is a wolf
Chuckleslovakian voted for Kumubou - chuckles is 100% villager
Econophile - did not vote -- probably a villager
Fcblcomish voted for Fmxda -- probably a villager
Fmxda voted for Kumubou - he basically had to vote a wolf to try and clear himself imo cause the voj kill is still so incriminating
Jeremy517 voted for Kumubou - move jeremy off my lean wolf list
Kumubou voted for Traz - horrible vote - i dont think the wolves would go this far to fakeclear traz - traz is a villager
Kyrosmother voted for Fmxda - was a good vote km = villager
Luckayluck voted for Kumubou - luckay moves up to lean villager
Madtown voted for mark_k - madtowns death looks bad for mark
mark_k voted for Kum - gives mark villager pts
Mdorand voted for mark_k - mdd is a villager -- doesnt do anything for marks status here
Metsandfinsfan voted for boiler_bd - still my best candidate at the moment - if i was around i prob would have switched to fmnx since i still cant understand the voj kill unless boiler = wolf
Nez477 voted for Luckayluck - his kill looks bad for luckay - but im still leaning vill on luckay with his kum vote
Sighing - did not vote -- still leaning wolf mostly by porcess of elim at this pt
Thebram voted for Fmxda - prob vill
Traz voted for Sighing - traz not get nightkilled makes sighing look more villagery i suppose -- but im not reading much into that
Wdcbooks voted for Kumubou - makes books look more villagery to me
Xoom voted for Kumubou - xoom is 100% villager on my list now
Zurvan voted for mark_k - im still bouncing back and forth on zurvan -- if mark comes up wolf this clears zurvan more

metsandfinsfan 04-02-2007 11:15 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
vote boiler
<font color="white">villager
chuckles
mdd
traz
km
xoom

lean village
jeremy
lastchance
zurvan
bram
fcbl
econo
luckay

meh
mark
WDCbooks
bluff
jeremy

lean wolf

sighing


wolf
fmx
boiler
</font>

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 11:16 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">Vortex Nez d2: goes against his initial sighing hint drop. Maybe boiler = villager.</font>

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">Sighing, from the get go was like (insert cartman voice) "YES, it feels so good to be in a long game again, yeeessssss". It subsided, but it was a strange opening to the game. It also is very interesting that Jared didnt' push Sighing harder. It makes me think that Sighing could be a power wolf of some kind.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">This is like the most villagery response ever. </font>

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="white">(to boiler)

HOWEVER, THIS PROBABLY ALL DOESN'T MATTER, SINCE THE WOLVES PROBABLY FREAKING KILLED NEZ SINCE HE PRACTICALLY "CAME OUT" YESTERDAY

OKAY, LET'S LOOK INTO THAT...
[/color:white]

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 11:17 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
LuckayLuck
<font color="white">
Now that I have your attention,

** STRATEGY POST **
You can read all the white on the page by selecting all (ctrl-a)
** STRATEGY POST **
</font>

Nez477 04-02-2007 11:21 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
***DEAD***

Well, now I guess I'm glad my DSL went down yesterday afternoon so I didn't waste my time finding more wolves.

GO VILLAGE!!!!!

***DEAD***

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 11:22 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">Nez's final day:</font>

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">And judging by what I've read thus far, Traz is still a wolf. Seriously. The fact that he wasn't nightkilled over the two games and the fact that he was so lazy day 1 makes me think he is like 90% wolf.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">Will you vote Traz with me, settle down, and help us win this game? With your questioning of Traz today it makes it a LITTLE less likely you are wolves together, but albeit still possible. I just would think since y'all lost 3 already that you wouldn't be pressuring each other as wolf buddies.

I seriously doubt I'm going to vote anyone other than Traz and Luckay this weekend though. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">OK 'SUP GUYS LOL TRAZ IS SUCH A WOLF</font>
TRAZ!!!

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">So

Madtown
Econophile
MDoranD
KM
Mets

are those that I have as near confirmed villagers in my book.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">Hey Mets,

Thanks. I just started reading the other thread and I really dislike Traz as a wolf for the time being.

And now I semi-have to start from scratch. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO. However, Nez as seer, could have made that post and...no, nez probably doesn't make this post if he's a seer and gets killed with traz being a wolf. wtf?

gfskjhlkjkh

so close</font>
unvote Traz

xoom 04-02-2007 11:22 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
boiler

metsandfinsfan 04-02-2007 11:25 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
boiler

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">xoom: since my mason madtown was killed, wanna be masons now? (mdd is my mason as well))</font>

Jeremy517 04-02-2007 11:26 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">FYI, select all (control-a) makes it easier to read all the white text.</font>

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 11:28 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...adrejoind2.jpg

wdcbooks 04-02-2007 11:29 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white"> Thanks for finally putting me in the top villager spot there Luckay!</font>

econophile 04-02-2007 11:29 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...adrejoind2.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">imo this is basically the same as all of your spreadsheets of doom ; ) </font>


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.