Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   calling on JFISH (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558338)

Ansky 12-01-2007 08:11 PM

Re: calling on JFISH

Gotta say I'm w/ bryn on this one.

He says hes ready to play anyone, and at least keeps to his word.

jfish saying you will play someone, and then saying only 1 table these days is kinda weak.

BrynKenney 12-01-2007 08:18 PM

respect

STA654 12-01-2007 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
its also 5x what i normally play..

[/ QUOTE ]
Jfish, How did you manage to buy that 70k car only 1/2 tabling 5/10

bap2086 12-01-2007 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
its also 5x what i normally play..

[/ QUOTE ]
Jfish, How did you manage to buy that 70k car only 1/2 tabling 5/10

[/ QUOTE ]

no way he 1-2 tables highstakes...

Melchiades 12-01-2007 09:06 PM

So why did Bryn decide to call out jfish in this thread in the first place? link?

Ansky 12-01-2007 09:14 PM

i think it was this, though im not sure.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post13160521

jfish 12-01-2007 09:17 PM

umm i dont really care if people think i am backing out of anything. he called ME out to play 5x higher than i usually play, i said ok im willing to do 1 table there or 2 at 10/20.

i do a 10bi match at 5/10 even, to be honest i dont really care. ive played 800 hands with him hu already and i usually do sit with him if he is there. to me its not a grudge match, i just think he is bad and i will sit cos im +ev.

sucks if ansky thinks im lame.

bap2086 12-01-2007 09:46 PM

whos iwinflips on here?

BrynKenney 12-01-2007 09:48 PM

nice ending to try to look cool like ur +ev and not a chicken, ur a fish, if u wanted to play me and were +ev u would sell off some of ur action as i will 4-8 table u 25-50 or anything higher, so if u reallyw ant my action get to work like aejones did and get some buyers if u can otherwise just stfu cuz ur a donk u aint [censored] except a 2+2 nerd who thinks hes the [censored]

RiverFenix 12-01-2007 09:49 PM

http://callonjfish.ytmnd.com/

Triumph36 12-01-2007 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
umm i dont really care if people think i am backing out of anything. he called ME out to play 5x higher than i usually play, i said ok im willing to do 1 table there or 2 at 10/20.

i do a 10bi match at 5/10 even, to be honest i dont really care. ive played 800 hands with him hu already and i usually do sit with him if he is there. to me its not a grudge match, i just think he is bad and i will sit cos im +ev.

sucks if ansky thinks im lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

jfish doesn't play a lot of tables.

none of these HU matches ever get off the ground because of nitty considerations

Jeffmet3 12-01-2007 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nice ending to try to look cool like ur +ev and not a chicken, ur a fish, if u wanted to play me and were +ev u would sell off some of ur action as i will 4-8 table u 25-50 or anything higher, so if u reallyw ant my action get to work like aejones did and get some buyers if u can otherwise just stfu cuz ur a donk u aint [censored] except a 2+2 nerd who thinks hes the [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

i used to think Yeti was the best poster on here, but Bryn is my new 2+2 hero.

jfish 12-01-2007 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

http://callonjfish.ytmnd.com/

[/ QUOTE ]

haha

Cumulonimbus 12-01-2007 10:20 PM

jfish's reason for not wanting to play 25/50 >>>>> Brynn's reason to not play 10/20.
jfish sits at 10/20, brynn doesn't.
Therefore, jfish wins.
/thread

BrynKenney 12-01-2007 10:21 PM

wow u came up w/ that all on ur own and no ur wrong when he challenges me to play and then asks for 1-2 tables of a game i havent been sitting, 25-50 has been my smallest game recently but i would love to play him in it cuz he'd drop his accnt to me

Ship Ship McGipp 12-01-2007 10:58 PM

bryn, i'll be honest i'm fairly busy i suppose since i have finals and such, but i want to lte you knot that in some form i do accept the challenge you proposed to me.

i feel like 20k hands will make it such that the person who is ahead can start blinding away at some point, so i think i'd rather make it like first to +10 or 15 buy ins? or something like that.

anyhow, the stakes that we had agreed upon were like 20k hands and 50k sidebet. i would prob only put 20k on it of my own, but i have a few people anxious to put some money on me.

so i propose like +12 or +15 buy ins, and i guess we can keep something like 30-50k on the side, if anyone wants part of my "action" on the who wins bet, they can PM me.

Jamie217 12-01-2007 11:05 PM

respect to jfish keeping his ego outta it

BrynKenney 12-01-2007 11:25 PM

ok first to whatever amnt of buyins u wanna do is fine

bxb 12-01-2007 11:32 PM

jfish, what tribe are you? red dot or feather?

MagicNinja 12-01-2007 11:37 PM

lol get f4cked. If it's a lie its because someone else was playing on your account.

It went down exactly as I said it did. And you didn't steal my sb. you tried to. You just joined, when it didn't autopost, you quit. This happened like, 30 seconds after someone joined my 50/100 table legitimately and i timed out on sb. Happened very fast. But it's no surprise, i've also seen your username slowroll in large pots etc.

If it's not you doing this sort of thing, my bad, I know a few people use the 'onceuponastar' username to get action.

BrynKenney 12-01-2007 11:55 PM

lol thats bs but whatever, u know i played u 15/30 deep b4 and u took me for like 9k or whatever but i was sitting 100-200 to tease u had nothing to do w/ taking any of ur blinds

MagicNinja 12-02-2007 12:10 AM

lol funny coincidence then after my blind just got stolen when i timed out. S'all good, can we still play ?

BrynKenney 12-02-2007 12:15 AM

i'll play u 50-100 2 tables when i dont have fish

BrynKenney 12-02-2007 12:16 AM

and if i took one of ur blinds i will send it back, u can ask actionjeff i raised the sb and sat out cuz i didnt wanna play him and sent him $200 back so im not trying to steal ur $ and i dont want u to make it as im a scumbag cuz im not

SlowHabit 12-02-2007 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and if i took one of ur blinds i will send it back, u can ask actionjeff i raised the sb and sat out cuz i didnt wanna play him and sent him $200 back so im not trying to steal ur $ and i dont want u to make it as im a scumbag cuz im not

[/ QUOTE ]
Respkt.

AceCR9 12-02-2007 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

If it's not you doing this sort of thing, my bad, I know a few people use the 'onceuponastar' username to get action.

[/ QUOTE ]

I played Bryn's buddy holla-athca-boy @ 10/20 tonight

not too long into the match he had to "take a smoke break", there was a moment where he left, then insta sat back down on both tables, it definitely seemed like a different player afterwards.

idk who it was, and I really didn't care as there aren't a ton of 10/20 players who I would turn down(and I know most of them from 2+2). he also didn't reply @ all to any comments I made about it in chat.

maybe it was the same person the whole time, but when you need a "smoke break" 20-30 min into a match, its pretty shady.

the play after the break did sorta seem like it was Bryn, which would be funny as he turned me down for 1020 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

BrynKenney 12-02-2007 01:12 AM

lol @ u thinking it was me im playing 3 tables right now donk

holla-at-yoboy 12-02-2007 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I played Bryn's buddy holla-athca-boy @ 10/20 tonight

not too long into the match he had to "take a smoke break", there was a moment where he left, then insta sat back down on both tables, it definitely seemed like a different player afterwards.

idk who it was, and I really didn't care as there aren't a ton of 10/20 players who I would turn down(and I know most of them from 2+2). he also didn't reply @ all to any comments I made about it in chat.

maybe it was the same person the whole time, but when you need a "smoke break" 20-30 min into a match, its pretty shady.

the play after the break did sorta seem like it was Bryn, which would be funny as he turned me down for 1020 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

looooooooooooooooooool, u r one paranoid [censored] moron,
i always smoke when i play so i was rolling a blunt, and i was talking to u while i was sitting out, then i had been sitting out for like 5 mins so it kicked me off the table so i insta resat. ill play you all [censored] day at any stakes u want you [censored] clown

AceCR9 12-02-2007 01:14 AM

who takes a break, 20 minutes in, when they are only playing a few tables? can't handle that and smoke @ same time?

also- lol @ u 2 posting 1 min apart

o, and wtf r u doing posting, when you said u had to leave? I wanted to keep playing

holla-at-yoboy 12-02-2007 01:17 AM

i have people over, trolling message boards is a little different then playing 2 hu tables.

let's set something up for tomorrow?

ActionJeff 12-02-2007 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Respkt.

[/ QUOTE ]

i can confirm this classy Bryn, thanks

fyi when i sit to play someone and they post and fold button then sit out, I basically always send sb back

BrynKenney 12-02-2007 01:55 AM

ya for sure since i had no intention to play u so neither of us should be up

Daliman 12-02-2007 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Respkt.

[/ QUOTE ]

i can confirm this classy Bryn, thanks

fyi when i sit to play someone and they post and fold button then sit out, I basically always send sb back

[/ QUOTE ]
I swear I wish I patented the clear blind give-back situation.

Rob121 12-02-2007 02:17 AM

lol grimstarr

oldschool 12-02-2007 02:42 AM

Im pretty sure his blog is making fun of all the gay blogs you guys have. If not then its by far the gayest.

ImsaKidd 12-02-2007 03:11 AM

Bryn if your blog is a level I actually respect you a lot.

If not...

oldschool 12-02-2007 03:22 AM

I actually take that back. Some of the high stakes blogs are cool. its more the plethora of small stakes/mid stakes grinders who actually make blogs and think people wanna read them that is gay/pityful.

LazyD 12-02-2007 04:21 AM

Jfish FTW! I'll take a % (in return for coaching, naturally)