Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Goodbye Ignore List (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558849)

Doc T River 12-01-2007 06:52 PM

Re: Goodbye Ignore List

[ QUOTE ]
you could have saved yourself a lot of typing by simply never reading the politics forum

[/ QUOTE ]

Given that I have matured as I have aged and no longer consider myself a Republican or a Democrat (and I have been both), I could really start a flame war if I went in there.

Kimbell175113 12-01-2007 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you could have saved yourself a lot of typing by simply never reading the politics forum

[/ QUOTE ]

Given that I have matured as I have aged and no longer consider myself a Republican or a Democrat (and I have been both), I could really start a flame war if I went in there.

[/ QUOTE ]
anything for 600 more posts

tuq 12-01-2007 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't just go in there unarmed. You need a thesaurus and a dictionary. And something to smash your face with.

Doc T River 12-01-2007 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't just go in there unarmed. You need a thesaurus and a dictionary. And something to smash your face with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, I have all three. As the great G. Gordon Liddy once said, "Gentlemen, in a battle of wits, you are unarmed."

The Man Mulcahey 12-01-2007 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most there people smash their face with their keyboard.

Then they click "OK, submit"

Doc T River 12-01-2007 07:03 PM

Well, goodbye forum. See you on the other side (of the software change). I have to give SWMBO a chance at the computer before we leave for the evening.

nath 12-01-2007 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ignore lists are for pussies imo

[/ QUOTE ]

I will admit that I use to one when I posted on AOL, but it got confusing and left gaps in the conversation when people would make references to something said by a person I was ignoring.

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't use one for a long time, but you get trolled enough by the same people and it turns out to be incredibly useful.

T-God 12-01-2007 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cumulonimbus
RoundTower
greg nice

[/ QUOTE ]

Really?

eviljeff 12-01-2007 07:15 PM

sometimes I open certain threads/forums just to find people to add to my ignore list. is that sick?

2/325Falcon 12-01-2007 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Cumulonimbus
RoundTower
greg nice

[/ QUOTE ]
Really?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cumulonimbus was one of those Loose Change fans, greg nice is one of those post UIGEA "my country sucks but I'm too much of a pussy to leave" dudes and I don't even remember why RoundTower made the list. I'm starting over with a clean slate for the vBulletin era.