Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Questionable posts by mods. *Official Thread* (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=520651)

Edge34 11-16-2007 01:32 PM

Re: Questionable posts by mods. *Official Thread*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so i changed it to 'greatest legal mind of his generation ldo'

[/ QUOTE ]

that's more insulting than 'hick' imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, a blacked out drunk NT! is always right. Didn't you know?

Aside from being pretty much the worst mod on the forums, he lets people know just how great he thinks he is.

Oski 11-16-2007 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
of course i did, he asked me to. but then since i am such a good mod i remembered that we can't give insulting undertitles, even if people ask for them, so i changed it to 'greatest legal mind of his generation ldo'

[/ QUOTE ]

It didn't quite happen like that, but whatever.

Just to make it clear, I am not going to demand that any action (one way or another) be taken regarding whatever title I've been given. It is more of a reflection on NT and the forum he represents than me.

In the particular thread this happened, it is my opinion that NT crossed the line several times (and not just against me). The most glaring is how he insinuates that three posters that do not agree with him base their opinions on racial motivations. I think that is uncalled for (not to mention incorrect).

Troll_Inc 11-16-2007 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
of course i did, he asked me to. but then since i am such a good mod i remembered that we can't give insulting undertitles, even if people ask for them, so i changed it to 'greatest legal mind of his generation ldo'

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to make it clear, I am not going to demand that any action (one way or another) be taken regarding whatever title I've been given. It is more of a reflection on NT and the forum he represents than me.

In the particular thread this happened, it is my opinion that NT crossed the line several times (and not just against me). The most glaring is how he insinuates that three posters that do not agree with him base their opinions on racial motivations. I think that is uncalled for (not to mention incorrect).

[/ QUOTE ]

I think only action that should be taken is to punish you're gregarious use of parentheses by changing the brackets in your title to parentheses (imo).

greatest legal mind of his (censored) generation ldo

Oski 11-16-2007 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think only action that should be taken is to punish you're gregarious use of parentheses by changing the brackets in your title to parentheses (imo).

greatest legal mind of his (censored) generation ldo

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps gregarious, as you claim, but by no means improper.

T-God 11-16-2007 02:27 PM

BIG WORDS HERE

nath 11-16-2007 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't, either, but I feel that my life is better in some immeasurable way for having watched it.

TomCollins 11-18-2007 02:48 PM

more from jman220

web page

MuresanForMVP 11-19-2007 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so i changed it to 'greatest legal mind of his generation ldo'

[/ QUOTE ]

that's more insulting than 'hick' imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, a blacked out drunk NT! is always right. Didn't you know?

Aside from being pretty much the worst mod on the forums, he lets people know just how great he thinks he is.

[/ QUOTE ]

whoa whoa whoa,what about Dids?

Lottery Larry 11-19-2007 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I think only action that should be taken is to punish you're gregarious use of parentheses

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally, I think anyone using 25-cent words that can't spell the five-centers should be beaten with a chocolate ice cream cone...

Remind me to follow through, next time you show up at the game.

tuq 11-19-2007 03:05 PM

LL has changed IMO. Where's blewaman, we need someone to check this aggression.