Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   question to the 40yr old+ people in OOT (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513075)

ski 10-01-2007 11:38 AM

question to the 40yr old+ people in OOT

OK, as you can guess by my location I see a lot of older guys w/ younger girls. I'm just curious if this is a standard desire as you get older.

If you have a choice between a girl who is 20 and has the maturity level of a 20 yr old or a woman who is 40 and has the maturity level of a 40 yr old who would you chose?

For one night?
For a longterm relationship?

Assume both people are equally attractive for their age.

What if the 20yr old girl had a 6th grade education and the 40 yr old had a masters degree and a respectable career?

For me personally as I got older I always wanted girls near my age. (I'm only 23, but wouldn't date 99% of 18 yr olds). Wondering if this ever turns around.

feel free to add any other relavant comments you have.

xxThe_Lebowskixx 10-01-2007 11:58 AM

Re: question to the 40yr old+ people in OOT

must guys have no chance so they cant give a real answer. plus its a hypothetical so they are more likely to say what they would like to believe they would do.

40 and 20 seems absurd. 40 and 30 seems more likely.

4_2_it 10-01-2007 12:18 PM

As a happily married 40-year guy, I'll give this a go. FWIW, I get hit on by much younger women when I go out with the guys so hopefully I can provide a meaningful answer.

The 40-year old brain does not view female 'beauty' any differently than the 21 year old brain. If Scarlett J and Keira K stopped over and said, "Ditch your wife for us", at least one organ in my body would vote an unequivocal yes. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Serious answer: You cannot put an age restriction on 'love.' Of course, the odds favor finding someone near your age due to social interactions and likelihood of mutual interests.

If I was single and connected with someone who was 25, I wouldn't find that odd. If I connected with someone who is 45, I wouldn't be surprised either.

Your questions are kinda silly. For a one night stand, I want the one I find most attractive who I think will be the best in the sack; otherwise see above.

RoundGuy 10-01-2007 12:44 PM

My 43-year old wife has the body of a 20-year old, and a face maybe 30. So I'm pretty much set.

oddjob 10-01-2007 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My 43-year old wife has the body of a 20-year old, and a face maybe 30. So I'm pretty much set.

[/ QUOTE ]

unfortunately is the body and face of a dude.

mmbt0ne 10-01-2007 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but don't you live in Iowa? I guess everything in life has it's tradeoffs.

RoundGuy 10-01-2007 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's really cold, man. By the way, your wife was telling me last night how nice it was to finally get it from a guy that actually has a penis...

oddjob 10-01-2007 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's really cold, man. By the way, your wife was telling me last night how nice it was to finally get it from a guy that actually has a penis...

[/ QUOTE ]

what? she told me size didn't matter.

szw 10-01-2007 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG BEST ZING EVER!

sirtimo 10-01-2007 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If you have a choice between a girl who is 20 and has the maturity level of a 20 yr old or a woman who is 40 and has the maturity level of a 40 yr old who would you chose?

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess I'm close enough to 40....

I'd take the 40 y/o in a heartbeat. A woman of a certain age usually has the class, demeanor, and wisdom that makes it interesting to wake up next to her. 20 y/o girls are just that; girls.

Most 40 y/o women are also a ton more accommodating and fun in bed than young ones who haven't learned how to [censored] yet.