Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   help me know what type of videos to make (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=554178)

FieryJustice 11-25-2007 03:04 PM

help me know what type of videos to make

So I am trying to figure out what type of videos the average person would be most intrested in seeing. I am looking into making these very accessable to all sng players, as I know the high cost of sign up fees at most training sites makes it tough for a lower limit player to get on the sites. So, what would you guys be most intrested in seeing me play? Also, any other comments would be greatly appreciated as I really want to give back to the community that made me who I am today.

Chipchucker5 11-25-2007 03:26 PM

Re: help me know what type of videos to make

The numbers of tables I'd like to see you have running would depend on whether you were going to use the replayer or not. If the choice were between running 1 table using the replayer and running 2 or more tables live, then I'd like to see you run 1 table. Otherwise I'd like to see you run 4 tables. Sorry if that was confusing.

Edit: I'm thinking of MTT's when I rambled above.

mrroyboy 11-25-2007 03:37 PM

You are right. The high cost of membership to "Coaching Sites" is too high for low buy-in players. Your videos will be very welcome.

JuntMonkey 11-25-2007 03:41 PM

I know this is an SNG board, but from a guy who's had a ridiculously great WPT run I'd like to see MTT videos.

GtrHtr 11-25-2007 03:42 PM

you guys voting for 4 tables are stupid, ducy?

dud_ber 11-25-2007 03:47 PM

45 man SNGs

wiltronic 11-25-2007 04:08 PM

I hope this doesn't sound too goofy but seriously ANY video you make I will happily watch!

You do a really good job explaining and going over hands regardless of the format. I guess if I was forced to choose at gunpoint I would pick the one table replayer videos just because I am a low stakes player and I really like the amount of time you spend talking about plays that are made.

Anyhow, I like your style of play and I think watching your videos have helped me the most. Thank you!

FJ FTW!!!!!

FieryJustice 11-25-2007 06:04 PM

Im glad to hear they have helped. Keep the replies coming.

kleath 11-25-2007 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The numbers of tables I'd like to see you have running would depend on whether you were going to use the replayer or not. If the choice were between running 1 table using the replayer and running 2 or more tables live, then I'd like to see you run 1 table. Otherwise I'd like to see you run 4 tables. Sorry if that was confusing.

Edit: I'm thinking of MTT's when I rambled above.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this, sng or multis doesnt matter a ton, 1 or 2 tables live is really boring in a video format, 1 has the most educational value though and I love being able to knock out a whole review of a sng in 15 minutes via replayer. If it was up to me id love to see like a vid per day with 1 table via replayer, I think something like that would end up being more content with around the same recording time.

FieryJustice 11-25-2007 10:52 PM

Ok just out of curiousity, what would you guys be willing to pay for these different types of videos?