Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535766)

doppelganger 11-02-2007 01:17 AM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

[ QUOTE ]
Lol, I figured out who Derosnec plays under... and to be honest, I'm utterly shocked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Critterer?

ShipitFMA 11-02-2007 01:19 AM

I canll this the Shove Enducer

Party Poker, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

BTN: $9.55
SB: $47.59
BB: $49.50
Hero (UTG): $49.45
CO: $45.96

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (UTG)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $2</font>, 3 folds, BB calls $1.50

Flop: ($4.25) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $3</font>, BB calls $3

Turn: ($10.25) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $6.75</font>, BB calls $6.75

River: ($23.75) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $8</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $37.75 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $29.70 and is All-In

Results: $99.15 Pot ($1.95 Rake)
BB showed 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (two pairs, Fives and Twos) and WON $0.05 (-$49.40 NET)
Hero showed J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (two pairs, Jacks and Twos) and WON $97.15 (+$47.70 NET)

Student Caine 11-02-2007 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok I know people ask this crap all the time, but after reading ShipitFMA's post it's got me wondering so I'll ask the stoopid question again. A couple of years ago I opened a FTP account and played play money for like one day, never made a deposit or anything (don't even remember if I gave them my correct address and stuff, may not have cause I was just on there to check out the play $ games). If I had no choice but to use that account I created back then...

1. Sounds like I could still take advantage of the first deposit bonus?

2. What about rackback?

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess is:

First deposit bonus = g00t

Rackback = no g00t

bazooka87 11-02-2007 01:30 AM

lol at the payout structure in the Midnight Madness, simply awful

ShipitFMA 11-02-2007 01:30 AM

I had a playmoney account that i had never used, so before creating this new account I just changed all the details in the play money account and i was good to go with making a new one. Just do that

TTStrangler 11-02-2007 01:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I had a playmoney account that i had never used, so before creating this new account I just changed all the details in the play money account and i was good to go with making a new one. Just do that

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice move..."Shipit"!

doppelganger 11-02-2007 01:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok I know people ask this crap all the time, but after reading ShipitFMA's post it's got me wondering so I'll ask the stoopid question again. A couple of years ago I opened a FTP account and played play money for like one day, never made a deposit or anything (don't even remember if I gave them my correct address and stuff, may not have cause I was just on there to check out the play $ games). If I had no choice but to use that account I created back then...

1. Sounds like I could still take advantage of the first deposit bonus?

2. What about rackback?

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess is:

First deposit bonus = g00t

Rackback = no g00t

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I think if you've never once deposited real money in that account you can still get rakeback. I can't remember if it was Rakebreak or RTR that emailed me about this last year, but it turned out I was out of luck because I used to play there. You might contact some affiliates before you load the account just to be sure.

bazooka87 11-02-2007 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I did this as well. Holla at 123 Fake St

TTStrangler 11-02-2007 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
123 Fake St

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats crazy I live right down the block from there..

TTStrangler 11-02-2007 01:47 AM

Huh maybe I'll be ok, just fired up FTP (FTP.net ha!) for the first time in pretty much forever, and my address stuff was all blank, so I changed my name and filled in my "address" maybe I'll be good to go when I get serious about playing on there.