Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535766)

monkover 11-06-2007 05:02 PM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey guys i got a [censored] massive problem...
I know i´m better than most of the 100nl regs at ftp and i can win at 200nl too but i just seem to do crazy random [censored] moves that are complete suicide...
like instacall or raises when i know for sure that i should be folding... i´m sure i could win easily at like 6ptbb/100 but these duck ups make me a break even player atm...
and the worst thing is it used to be different! I was beating the game at a good rate a short itme ago...

Please all the experienced guys like thac and gelford please help me out!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

easy, play like you used to and not like you are currently

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks great advise

Spurious 11-06-2007 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know i´m better than most of the 100nl regs at ftp and i can win at 200nl too but i just seem to do crazy random [censored] moves that are complete suicide...
like instacall or raises when i know for sure that i should be folding... i´m sure i could win easily at like 6ptbb/100 but these duck ups make me a break even player atm...
and the worst thing is it used to be different! I was beating the game at a good rate a short itme ago...

[/ QUOTE ]

go back to NL50 or whatever you played before you won the tourney
play there for 10k hands, look at your winrate and decide.

wingchunflush 11-06-2007 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks great advise

[/ QUOTE ]
I am not sure what else your looking for here. If you used to have a higher winrate then you were playing better. So think about sitautions during that time period and see if your making different decisions now. Go back in your poker tracker to when you had higher winrates and do session reviews...does that help?

monkover 11-06-2007 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks great advise

[/ QUOTE ]
I am not sure what else your looking for here. If you used to have a higher winrate then you were playing better. So think about sitautions during that time period and see if your making different decisions now. Go back in your poker tracker to when you had higher winrates and do session reviews...does that help?

[/ QUOTE ]

well the thing is i´m making wrong decision and i know they are wrong and like 1 sec after the click i´m like wtf this was burning money...

C4LL4W4Y 11-06-2007 05:09 PM

something is getting between the path that coordinates your insight and execution. take a bit of a break and when you come back, articulate all of your thoughts while you're playing. that should help.

wingchunflush 11-06-2007 05:10 PM

In that case its time for a break. If your consciously making bad decisions takea couple of days off.

thac 11-06-2007 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks great advise

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well the thing is i´m making wrong decision and i know they are wrong and like 1 sec after the click i´m like wtf this was burning money...

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't just click buttons. Think about your actions. Think about the stupid [censored] you're doing, and stop doing it.

Micro Donk 11-06-2007 05:12 PM

i was considering making a video of me playing 25NL just so people can see how leaky i play, plus i feel like its much easier to spot leaks making a video rather than just posting hands as peopel get to see every hand.

anyway, these headphones i found have an extra plug on them that has a microphone on it, and it has one of those microphones that you can move around...would it work just plugging it in and d/ling camtasia?

ama0330 11-06-2007 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In that case its time for a break. If your consciously making bad decisions takea couple of days off.

[/ QUOTE ]

this would be my advice also, take some time off and do something else for a week, then come back.

Mr_Pathetic 11-06-2007 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am going through the same problem. I do very well then hit a four buyin downswing and then tilt off one or two more in bad plays before quitting. Basically meaning I have broke even for 16.5k hands now. The sad thing is approximately only 20% of my losses were due to mistakes ( I say this cause i go through all hands and tally it up). I can't even go on a decent winning streak.

Edit: 24 hr coolin off period is the bomb.