Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

traz 03-27-2007 10:57 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

c) sighing is almost certainly bad, I'll wait for bluff to post again but I'm thinking I might have been wrong on him What did you think of him in the first place?

[/ QUOTE ]

bluff was spewing all kinds of evil yesterday

traz 03-27-2007 10:57 AM

scroll up

Zurvan 03-27-2007 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

c) sighing is almost certainly bad, I'll wait for bluff to post again but I'm thinking I might have been wrong on him What did you think of him in the first place?

[/ QUOTE ]

bluff was spewing all kinds of evil yesterday

[/ QUOTE ]

k, in that case I agree he's probably a villager. How happy are you that we agree? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

traz 03-27-2007 11:00 AM

thrilled

fmxda 03-27-2007 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
2) I'll need to go back and look at the Chim voting order. But when rereading last night I was really noticing some Chim votes without reason.

[/ QUOTE ]
Like lastchance, and wdcbooks "testing teh waterz lolz"

I am pretty lol, telling people not to post meaninglessly and then poisoning myself.

fmxda 03-27-2007 11:03 AM

Ok, wdcbooks was testing the water with a sighing vote. I have no idea wtf lastchance is thinking.

Either way, I don't know if they were just being shortline sheep but those votes are wolfy as hell.

wdcbooks

BluffBlank 03-27-2007 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, wdcbooks was testing the water with a sighing vote. I have no idea wtf lastchance is thinking.

Either way, I don't know if they were just being shortline sheep but those votes are wolfy as hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought lastchance was a wolf yesterday and got laughed at. I'd really like people to discuss lastchance and aaron today. Books, I think posted after we couldn't use vowels, and I probably didn't read any of it.

Kumubou 03-27-2007 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
b) The fnord kill is really strange, and even stranger is the shortline poisoning. I don't know the deal with either, so don't ask me why they happened

[/ QUOTE ]
Why do you come across like you should have known why these kills happen, but for some reason, you do not. Were you playing too many tables of poker and just not paying attention to wolfchat?

So vote traz.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll be honest -- I stopped posting yesterday once the event happened because I thought it was dumb, and that since the thread became nigh unreadable it was not worth the risk.

(The funny thing is that Luckay was telling people to stop posting, yet kept posting himself anyway.)

Kumubou 03-27-2007 11:16 AM

Also this Tiedup wagon is way too thin. He had what, all of 4 posts yesterday, all of them coming after everyone lost their vowels?

traz 03-27-2007 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
b) The fnord kill is really strange, and even stranger is the shortline poisoning. I don't know the deal with either, so don't ask me why they happened

[/ QUOTE ]
Why do you come across like you should have known why these kills happen, but for some reason, you do not. Were you playing too many tables of poker and just not paying attention to wolfchat?

[/ QUOTE ]

um, people brought it up and were asking why I was left unharmed. Beats the hell out of me, but I'm not about to complain